Cable Whooshbuild???

Tried to download whooshbuild infinity but the download link only leads to an endless loop of pages of info. and no download option.
Also it boasts of being for any enigma2 box. open atv installation being a pre-requisite with a link to their site.
However the site does not list zgemma.
Pointless.

Thanks, but even then the site for open atv only lists for models up to H5. The H7 and H9 models are not catered for, so you cant really get started.

It's a bit tricky to get it to scroll down to later models but if you get 'airdigital' logo only partly showing by scrolling down a fraction, then hover the mouse over it, you can scroll down th model list to H7, H9 etc

Tried to download whooshbuild infinity but the download link only leads to an endless loop of pages of info. and no download option.
Also it boasts of being for any enigma2 box. open atv installation being a pre-requisite with a link to their site.
However the site does not list zgemma.
Pointless.

So the 151 different boxes that have so far installed wooshbuild infinity and the 20k users all think it pointless ?
I would suggest that you think about your pointless post and maybe ask questions if you are unable to understand instructions ?
You will get a lot more help that way !

Once wooshbuild was installed, via the online tutorial and download with webif etc.
It refused to allow me to enter N line,.
Neither filezilla or flashfxp could gain access.
I just got the "Network Access Denied Please enter Password " box.
I don't have any passwords to access my own software on my own PC.

There was no way round this message, it blocked all access.
This has never happened before, having successfully installed several other images.
As this only happens with wooshbuild, it is for me as I said... pointless.

Nothing to do with Wooshbuild. ATV 6.4 requires you to set a password in the network settings which you can then use to access via ftp.

think the best thing to do is have a good read around, suss things out, it was all trial and error for me from when i started out with my first box some years back, had loads of help for members, but only after i have exhausted all avenues of doing it myself, the help is always there in different posts ect, and in resorces ect, and youtube, so yeah a good read about first, then it all becomes apparent, i still on occations have to reach out for help, which has always been explaind in laymans terms

where do i get a file to flash a zgemma my with latest version 2s and h2s
thanks you
You don't (y)
There is no file Download, the box downloads and installs the most up to date base image then puts wooshbuild infinity over that
Read the instructions for wooshbuild infinity instalation in resources section

Back