Why am I getting this!!!

leeblades

Hi can someone please help me as I am getting quarter of the screen anyone know how you fix please [emoji3][emoji3]

a17585e314f22a7c4f2a14850581d58a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Amiko alien 2 and openatv does not do this on vix but I wouldn't sooner use atv [emoji3]

Must have rebooted box 1000 times doesn't work [emoji26] it just had problem with a new skin that works differently then metrixhd default skin

Yes it does and works perfectly then but I don't like the skin I need to chance some settings to adjust the screen auto menu the switch of a channel in another bouquet happens. Might just have too switch back to vix every so often I try with atv but I get this and have go back to vix [emoji29]

Posted the video pal when it gets approved explain more going back too vix few months time might come back too atv see if fixed cheers Anyways

The video clip uploaded shows it in full and that little screen doesn't go until press menu then back out then becomes full screen

Yeah that's good idea pal only matter is that only like the q skin that much I'm gone back to vix now [emoji23][emoji23]

Back