why does sly on openbox s11 freezes???

phl

Hi

My sly on openbox s11 keeps on freezing when on sports HD/ movies HD but if i put on another channel it works?

someone said there is to many people on the server? I dont no what this means but is there a way to fix it?

Thanks!

put it another way a five seater car with 20 people on board would be hard to use as its overloaded and have problems,the same can be said from the provider c/s you use.that is why people get test lines done to check for glitches and freezing.you may have to look for another one,try rebooting box modem and router as in off at rear for 30 secs then on to see if its an error on router/modem.

Hi Cactikid

Thanks for your reply!

Ill try what u said about "
rebooting box modem and router as in off at rear for 30 secs then on to see if its an error on router/modem"
but i dont think it is the problem,

So is there a provider who can guarantee you that it will not keep freezing up?

Thanks again

hi can you help me plz i have 2 open boxes and 2 ethernet cables going in to router when they are both on the picture freezes.when i take 1 out the pictures fine so do i need to upgrade my internet to a faster speed

[h=2][/h]
hi can you help me plz i have 2 open boxes and 2 ethernet cables going in to router when they are both on the picture freezes.when i take 1 out the pictures fine so do i need to upgrade my internet to a faster speed.not sure if ive posted this in the right place

have you got the same line on both boxs if so this cud be doing it if so get in tuch with your sever and see whot he can do for you
hi can you help me plz i have 2 open boxes and 2 ethernet cables going in to router when they are both on the picture freezes.when i take 1 out the pictures fine so do i need to upgrade my internet to a faster speed.not sure if ive posted this in the right place

sorry for stealing your thread, i will appreciate if some one could help me, please let me know if there is any any good server for my openbox as my 12 subscription run out last year.. need some reliable service without any freezing thing... thanks in advance, am the new member so apologies if this is not the right place to ask such question

my box does that on some chsnnels updated firmware must be my line finding cheap good ones hard but ill carry on just learning

Back