Wifi on Zgemma H.2s

pamanas

Hi All

1st off Excellent website, really helpful specially to a newbie like me. I have a zgemma h.s2 which works on ethernet no problem and has whooshbuild installed. I recently got a wifi dongle and have researched and read posts, comments and googled everything I can think of but still no joy. I ve removed plugins and installed plugin to suit chipset and when I try and boot the box with the dongle in it it just hangs on boot. The chipset is RT5370 and the plugin is rt3070. I attached Images of the Dongle and the remaining Plugins on my box, would anyone know what I m doing wrong.

Thanking you
pamanas

pic1.jpg pic2.jpg

Hi
Thanks for reply, Just had the dongle supplied with the box so I said I d try it, I ve reflashed and tried everything again and still no go so I ll be throwing out the dongle and sticking with ethernet, just thought I missed something

Kind Regards
pamanas

They are a F"£$£$$% To set up, I have bought two, and have not been able to set one up, I spent about 5 hours one day, I have now officially geven up and dispatched the dongles to the recycle bin.

Would you believe it just started to work!!!!!!!

I Done a new flash (whooshbuild), removed all usb plugins that start with "rt(whatever)" there was 2 of them, went to download plugins and downloaded the correct plugin for my chipset rt3070, shut down box, left for min or two, plugged in dongle into front usb, booted up, all loaded and appeared in network setup on the box.

Might help someone else :-)

Think Woosh has a load of drivers installed already for you so helps but yeah fiddly things. I lasted a week with mines on my bedroom box then upgraded to homeplugs. Miles better!

Back