Will I Need A Splitter

stk1uk

I'm going to have a crack at doing some VM boxes for my mates and need a few questions answered.

1. Will the feed from the TiVo box work straight in to the box or will I need a splitter
2. Should I get a Zgemma H.2H or Edision OS mini single cable tuner(They only have VM feeds in their homes)
3. If the Edision OS Mini is better how good is the inbuilt wifi as 2 of my mates have the router in different rooms to where the boxes are going.
4. Flash with Vix or Openatv

Thanks

I'm going to have a crack at doing some VM boxes for my mates and need a few questions answered.

1. Will the feed from the TiVo box work straight in to the box or will I need a splitter
2. Should I get a Zgemma H.2H or Edision OS mini single cable tuner(They only have VM feeds in their homes)
3. If the Edision OS Mini is better how good is the inbuilt wifi as 2 of my mates have the router in different rooms to where the boxes are going.
4. Flash with Vix or Openatv

Thanks

1. Will the feed from the TiVo box work straight in to the box or will I need a splitter Yes the feed will work
2. Should I get a Zgemma H.2H or Edision OS mini single cable tuner(They only have VM feeds in their homes) both good boxes and basically comes down to preference
3. If the Edision OS Mini is better how good is the inbuilt wifi as 2 of my mates have the router in different rooms to where the boxes are going. My advice is use homeplugs tp link mini 200mbps powerline adaptors, stay away from wifi
4. Flash with Vix or Openatv user preference again

Back