will not update but also all channels scrambled for 2 days help ?

ben1342

hi i am getting the same problem as most about update getting stuck at 100% but on top of this ive got a hd and a normal a780 and both have had all channels scrambled for two days ive done resets and scans but they are still scrambled also tried at other addresses any ideas as it seems others are still reciving service? location is bristol

guys the files you can now download from the download section on the top of the page i have uploaded both the A750 and the A780

:)

well i cannot use the manual method as ive been trying to use a usb to null cable all weekend and all i get is file not requested , all drivers are loaded fine and the ports are both put to the same and nothing . i have no access to a computer with xp and a serial port so im stuck and also my problem must be more than other as others just cant update but im stuck with no channels at all everything is scrambled :(

well the file was only released today so i dont know what file you had if you are trying all weekend to put it on the box.

tried using loads of old ones just to see if the box would take them mine wasnt upto date anyway so i was trying the next one along the one behind the one they released yesterday

Did you ever use that cable before for flashing boxes ?? if so what did you use then.

ive got the same problem, channels not working and will not update at all (ive read some update but get stuck) mine doesn't even find an update

Thanks cactikid i had the firmware but when i tried to dowload the loader norton wouldn't allow it. Finally got my old computer up and running with the loader on it all working now, Many thanks guys.

Still no channels as well guys been of now for 2 days the box has been flashed and was working but just went off ? I tried the software update through the box - but it gets to 100% then just says downloading - it never finishes I've reset and rescanned ? Do I need to flash the box again ? Please help

Just download it from the download section and re flash manually
with loader and null modem cable.

(Couldn't post the link to the download cause don't know if you have A750 or A780)

Still no channels as well guys been of now for 2 days the box has been flashed and was working but just went off ? I tried the software update through the box - but it gets to 100% then just says downloading - it never finishes I've reset and rescanned ? Do I need to flash the box again ? Please help

when box froze on the 100% firmware did not load,manually add the new firmware for correct model from downloads the same way box was first flashed.

F5s firmware mismatch

Hi all.
Don't know if you can help but having a problem with my skybox f5s.
Went I tryed to update firmware I'm getting a mismatch error.
I used to down from skybox official site but now all there firmware update are not working for me.
I factory reset the box.
Unzip the files
Still mismatch file.
ALI 3601HD is in the info.
I am stuck now. Any help would be appreciated

Back