will s*y white fta cards work on Tm1500+ or dm500s

notaclue

Anyone any ideas

I dont have internet till after Christmas and live abroad, I have 2 boxes, my dish is too small for fta channels but can get the s*y ones, will a white card work in a technomate 1500 super or a dream box 500,

The card has already been registered in uk

forgive me if i am wrong but i would think no card or internet is needed for fta channels as they are in the clear/non encrypted say like ch4 or itv,but then say a sky movies would be encrypted and then a white card will still be encrypted.for a list of channels to check kingofsats is one of the upto date places with info.a normal sky dish if in uk or irl should give you astra2

been on a different astra sat i cant see the card working,but if dish was moved to astra2 the same as sky uses then the fta should work,each sat has its own channel lineup and both differ.
just to clear up other things the white card wont show movies or sports as they are encrypted . if you can find out where you are on the map and what coverage is beamed to you.

http://www.satbeams.com/footprints?beam=5342

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply,

It says I need a 1.5m dish, but what I am saying is I can get the sky itv, ch4, itv2 etc (but not the fta ones), I just cant get bbc, I am pressuming that sky transmits on a different transponder than the fta channels, I am not bothered if I only get fta from sky, at the moment all I can get is movies for men and sky news etc real shit channels, the rest are coming up as incripted including itv ch4

I only have a 80cm dish

I really just want to know if the card works in a technomate 1500 or a dreambox 500s

the card will work in the tm and dreambox if card as payed Subscription on it you will need nds box key Generator to get the box key of your sky box

Back