willobuild epg problem

scouse645

don't know if there is a willobuild support area, can't find it, anyway i have installed willobuild vix on my vu duo2 with no problems, works very well but i can't get the whole of the epg data on the screen, only getting a description of what's on at the moment, is there a setting somewhere i can change?

There is something strange with Vu+ remotes, I noticed this on mine.
To fix:

MENU > SETUP > USER INTERFACE > BUTTON SETUP

Press the EPG button on the remote and you should see what the button is configured for. It should be 'Show graphical multi EPG'
If not press CH-/CH+ button so that the entry is highlighted and press OK to delete

Now press OK on the EPG section of the list and click OK on on the 'Show graphical multi EPG' and green button to save.
Exit out and it should be working. I will try and see why it's doing it on Vu's and get it sorted.

Thanks for letting me know, I'd just written it off as an anomaly.

I think if I had a support thread it would just get lost within a few days as I don't have as many users as the big boys :)

There is something strange with Vu+ remotes, I noticed this on mine.
To fix:

MENU > SETUP > USER INTERFACE > BUTTON SETUP

Press the EPG button on the remote and you should see what the button is configured for. It should be 'Show graphical multi EPG'
If not press CH-/CH+ button so that the entry is highlighted and press OK to delete

Now press OK on the EPG section of the list and click OK on on the 'Show graphical multi EPG' and green button to save.
Exit out and it should be working. I will try and see why it's doing it on Vu's and get it sorted.

Thanks for letting me know, I'd just written it off as an anomaly.

I think if I had a support thread it would just get lost within a few days as I don't have as many users as the big boys :)
Cheers for the answer, works perfect now, i found vix made this box quite slow but put your build on it and it works great, have a good Christmas.

Back