WilloBuild Willowbuild regions

I've just installed Willowbuild on my Octogon Sf8008 partition 2, it all installed great, because I live in Wales, I changed the providers for Freesat and SkyUk to WalesSD, cleared ABM and scanned, it only finds 63 channels, no BBC1 no ITV etc, tried a few times but the same result, I changed the regions to Central and everything is there, why does it not populate Wales region, my Grogbuild on partition 1 does?

Compare the options you have set in ABM. 63 is a very low number of services even if you set it to FTA only. In which screen are you seeing 63 services.

Maybe post a screenshot of the options you have set in ABM?

Bit late for me to do images, but the 63 comes up as channels found whe, it completes the scan, I do not change any settings, I just switch from an English region to Wales on both Freesat and SkyUK, if I switch back or to a different English region I get all of the expected channels but with Wales selected most channels are missing.

I have just run ABM with Freesat set to Wales and Sky UK set to Wales SD, I got the 100s channels. Please upload the debug log showing your run/operation/execution of ABM for Wales so that this can be investigated further/resolved for you.

Code:
config.autobouquetsmaker.providers=sat_282_sky_uk:sd_wales:92:|sat_282_freesat:hd_freesat_112_50:157:

Sorted the problem, for me anyway- I turned off Freesat UK within the Autobouquetmakers providers list, did a new scan and got all of the channels, I then restored an existing backup from willows bouquet manager that I had run from partition 1 openatv installation, the two installations obviously share files on the Hdd (changes I make to Xtreamity or jedi Makers config effects both versions), so it is not possible two have two totally independent versions on separate partitions by default without creating a different Hdd path?

Glad you sorted out the ABM issue.

If you configured Jedi/XStreamity to use the HDD, that is what they will use. It makes sense to do that if you are multibooting or like to flash a lot. If you don't want to use the HDD, you could use the default location in etc/enigma2/ where each plugin has a folder.

The HDD is available to all multiboot images. If you are going to partition it, you will need to follow it up with mounting the desired partition for each image. Completely OTT.

Back