wireless cox for cable

saq129

hi
iv had a browse around couldnt seem to find anything.
my cable supply comes into my house through the front side of my house but we have the tv in the backroom and it will be pretty impossible to connect directly to the box without having a massive long wire going across the rooms which i do not want.

was wondering if its possible or if theres a transmitter/reciever of somesort that will allow me to make the coaxial cable wireless. similar to the job of what a homeplug does for wifi

thanks

thanks

any sat or cable tuners will need cable inserted feed to work,if you have a free port on lnb run a new feed to back of house.

hi
iv had a browse around couldnt seem to find anything.
my cable supply comes into my house through the front side of my house but we have the tv in the backroom and it will be pretty impossible to connect directly to the box without having a massive long wire going across the rooms which i do not want.

was wondering if its possible or if theres a transmitter/reciever of somesort that will allow me to make the coaxial cable wireless. similar to the job of what a homeplug does for wifi

thanks

thanks

no, this is impossible.
the cable can go underneath the floorboards if you have a wooden floor though and up into the back room

Look for the box outside the cable feed comes off and just run another feed outside of that simple really.

If you do not want cables outside the home and distance as you stated is too long inside then you have no other options but to place the box near that inside cable feed and then use wireless transmitters to your tv that is the only way but it's not very good option

is this actually satellite, or cable,?
hard to tell by the OP posting in a sat section then talking about cable,,,,,,,,

Back