Wizardmods hacked, Wizardmods compromised Change passwords if you were a member

You only need to change it if the passwords you used were the same, if they are different then your fine.

ah ok thats fine then cos it was different from other passwords i use in different sites
cheers mate

dare i ask if they have been done again:bang head:might need a book of passwords at this rate.:hop mad:

A site that openly talks about mac trading, openly talks about hacking VM equiptment, openly talks about CS, must have a lot of enemies!

:happy:

Wizardmods is now shut !!!! Thanks for the good times This is the end of a great era

Aye shame if it has, decent forum but you never know with forums, one minute down then back up again.

"Digger" had tried to sell it with no takers or no one willing to pay what he wanted before closure.

no it's not been hacked, or closed by the admin for that matter.

The site has been closed down by FACT as the owner ( DIGGER ) also owned and ran a NZB indexing site from the same server.

"Digger" had tried to sell it with no takers or no one willing to pay what he wanted before closure.

Lots of FACTS going about, wonder if "Digger" the owner knew that "Digger" the administrator was going to close/sell Wizmods.?

Lots of FACTS going about, wonder if "Digger" the owner knew that "Digger" the administrator was going to close/sell Wizmods.?

Digger the admin and digger the owner were and are one and the same. I should know as i was a moderator there for over 3 years my self. and if you go the the URL you will see the FACT holding page both wizardmods and the NZB site have been put under.

It's a shame as I think there's more to forums that illegal activity! But only a matter of time such actions take their fall on other forums ...

Back