wont recognise internet when installing wooshbuild v7

roberts77

Hi I have installed several H2 with ATV 6.1 and wooshbuild V7. all have worked flawless until this brand new box!
installed ATV 6.1 shut down box
flashed wooshbuild 7 all seemed ok and when to setup.

Now this is where the problem has started I changed usb device as requested and then press green to initialise but box keeps saying not connected to internet please resolve, but I have my rj45 in the back and both the green and orange lights are on and all other internet in the house is working ok.

have rebooted virmin hub and rebooted box but neither have worked and also reflashed but still the same.

Hi I have installed several H2 with ATV 6.1 and wooshbuild V7. all have worked flawless until this brand new box!

Now this is where the problem has started I changed usb device as requested and then press green to initialise but box keeps saying not connected to internet please resolve, but I have my rj45 in the back and both the green and orange lights are on and all other internet in the house is working ok.

have rebooted virmin hub and rebooted box but neither have worked and also reflashed but still the same.
have you formatted usb to fat 32

Yes have tried several usb devices all fat32 still not letting me get anywhere just get to install usb to be used with box which I do then press green and box has little blue circle in top left of screen then goes to different screen and says not connected to internet?????? I know network and cable is fine as use this on my own box. Any other suggestions would be a great help am thinking of trying different image?

Yes have tried several usb devices all fat32 still not letting me get anywhere just get to install usb to be used with box which I do then press green and box has little blue circle in top left of screen then goes to different screen and says not connected to internet?????? I know network and cable is fine as use this on my own box. Any other suggestions would be a great help am thinking of trying different image?
blue button/flash online/when in there blue button and you should get the latest image

thanks grey but this is a new install so cant get it to this point I have flashed with wooshbuild 7 and am in the initial setup part so cant do what you are suggesting.

thanks grey but this is a new install so cant get it to this point I have flashed with wooshbuild 7 and am in the initial setup part so cant do what you are suggesting.
go to downloads I think its in and download a formatting tool and do a full fat 32 format not a quick one then put woshbuild 7.002 on it that's the latest image

yes its dual sat and cable. strange thing is I have just reflashed with open ATV and done the setup from another thread and the drive has initialised???? so am starting to think its WB7 but this has been perfect on several other boxes?

when you first put image on box did you put usb in back of box and when it says initialise in set up did you leave the same usb in the back or did you change it for a new one then pressed initialise

Hi can anyone help my zgemma box won't connect to the internet now I have plugged in a Ethernet splitter do I have to change the setting in the network page of my zgemma box the reason I done this is I have only one Ethernet cable running to my box and I would like my TV to be hard wired as well so I thought I could just plug Ethernet splitter and that would work,my TV is fine connected perfect but zgemma no anyone who has any suggestions would be great chris

i have same problem on my star 2S after flashing im now at a dead end
"welcome to wooshbuild your satellite box is not connected to the internet"
it is connected so i will just have to use another image i guess.

Try turning dhcp to no. Then input your own IP address.

Netmask will be 255.255.255.
Use gateway yes.
Gateway is the IP address of your router. Usually 192.169.0.1. or 192.168.1.1.
Save and wait a few seconds then reboot box.

Back