Woohoo!! my H.2s is on it's way :)

danmed

I've been using a 2S for the last month and a bit with Whooshbuild and it's been great.. but it's a little slow at times and I get "that look" off the misses when she fast forwards past Eastenders by accident... So i've sold my 2S and my H.2S should be here tomorrow :)

Is there anything different about the 2 boxes other than the speed of them? I know there is a seperate Whooshbuild.. but other than that?

No they are exactly the same apart from the dual core cpu and I think more memory.

And the speed... did anyone mention the speed? And then there is the speed too which hasn't been mentioned yet!

Oh, it will be much faster too LMAO

I know I mess around, but you will be shocked just how much faster they are. I hate making WooshBuild for the 2S as everything takes so long.

That's awesome to hear Whoosh... i havn't told her in doors yet that i've bought another one.. hopefully the speed increase will soften the blow :)

No they are exactly the same apart from the dual core cpu and I think more memory.

And the speed... did anyone mention the speed? And then there is the speed too which hasn't been mentioned yet!

Oh, it will be much faster too LMAO

I know I mess around, but you will be shocked just how much faster they are. I hate making WooshBuild for the 2S as everything takes so long.

CPU is not dual core it's dual thread a lot of places are misleading people.

Memory and flash is the same on both boxes (this was something that I found poor 1gb should be norm now)

But either way the h2s is about 3 times faster than the 2s. Whatever the reason.......

Hold on. They're also faster. Cant believe no one pointed that bit out!

I began with the 2S & H1 found them ok as I was saving money not paying the big corps for TV but I wasnt really over the moon with them as I experienced most if not all the problems we see on the forum but then I was learning as I went so made many tiny errors along the way....after a couple of months I started looking for replacements, something faster/better & just at the same time out came the specs for the soon to be released 2nd gen boxes so jumped on board & started gobbling up sample boxes.... The difference between the 1st & 2nd generation boxes is huge in terms of how they respond...gone are all the issues I found with the 2S & H1.

I have read negative comments on the zgemmas & many of them have substance IF relating to the 1st generation boxes BUT its a different story all together with the newer 2nd gen boxes...I have handled/setup/tested & used these from day 1 & while I cannot compare them to better known, higher priced brands I will say the H2S is every bit as fast & stable as my SKY HD box was if not faster, add Kiddacs skin & you would be forgiven for thinking you were still a corp customer! However with the H2H I have noticed a little freezing from time to time, maybe twice a night it will freeze for about 2 to 5 seconds on live sport, its more of a niggle than a problem to me but compared to the H2S that hardly ever stutters even for a second the H2H glitches/freezes more, as I understand it no system is completely perfect so its a case of making sure your whole setup is in good order & you have a good config with stable line to get the best we can from what we have

Last edited:
Well, it arrived and i got it flashed within about 30 minutes (having fought the good fight with finding the right USB stick) and it's working great!

Back