Wooshbuild 7 on zgemma 2s freezing

Use a different usb with a fresh image and change the noforce file to force.
Put in rear usb and power up and hold in front power button as well.
That always worked for me on 2s.

See my earlier post as the file i posted was wrong version !
I have edited it to the correct version now and flashed a 2S to make sure it's all working.

having same issues here mate, tried all of above, possibly something too do with WB7? i might try another skin and see what happens

reflashed a zgemma 2s with benjiofars v5 link , but box just keeps crashing when i press load (blue button) on the xtream editor, it also doesn't give me the option to update xtream when i press the menu button, just options to show log and reset config .

downloaded latest enigma ipk off my xtream editor panel and is loading now.

just an update , box has been working perfect !!

Last edited:
is there an idiots guide to reverting back too wb5 on the 2s . do i need to disconnect from the internet to stop the box updating to v7
i have tried a few times but it just stays v7 after flash. i have seen a load of posts all with different ideas but no results. dont get me wrong v7 is great but it stops you using vod through freezing usually after 15 mins or so. but i did not have that trouble with v5 . thanks in advance

I used that link to reflash a 2S a month ago.
Would suggest you try with a different usb ?

Sometimes when flashing doesn't work we suggest to people to flash a nightly openatv image and then flash wooshbuild on the box straight after.
Whenever we try anything on the old 2S box we have nothing but problems.
Sometimes we can do the same procedure 5 times and then it suddenly works on the sixth attempt.
I have favourite usb's that work on everything except the 2S so don't let that fool you.

Sometimes when flashing doesn't work we suggest to people to flash a nightly openatv image and then flash wooshbuild on the box straight after.
Whenever we try anything on the old 2S box we have nothing but problems.
Sometimes we can do the same procedure 5 times and then it suddenly works on the sixth attempt.
I have favourite usb's that work on everything except the 2S so don't let that fool you.
Appreciate the advice! My only problem with the latest stable OpenATV is that (like the latest Wooshbuild) it crashes if you fast-forward too quickly. With all the variables I may just leave it be for the meantime.

Last edited:
This turned out to be an oversight for me. I always update the software but never messed with anything else for fear off breaking it.. but I went in to manage extensions and updated the 20 available updates and hey presto everything is awesome .. no freezing while watching movies or vod. And this also cured my missing epg info on some bouquets . Hopefully this will help for all star 2s users

Where can i find the extensions to update please. No replies

Does anyone read this forum anymore??

Last edited:
I had all the same problems on my Z running slow / crashing. I did quiglos advice. cheers
Go to menu -- plugins -- download plugins -- systemplugins and then high light serviceapp click on it and download. Once downloaded give the box a restart gui,Once the box comes back on do this, Menu -- setup -- usage & gui -- service app, Change original to service app, Change player to exteplayer3.
I then changed the xtream editor to exteplayer3 and it seemed a lot better.

I was using a USB non powered stick.
*** I added a powered external drive to the set up and bam its like lightening
So anyone having slow problems try a powered usb storage device it worked for me.
Ive just need to figure out the hard drive. 2 days fu**g about with this but got there in the end thanks xpose-tv.com after about 30 emails support.

Back