Wooshbuild Basebuild Download Issues

Hi i am trying to download the latest wooshbuild infinity for my vu+ solo2 box but when i select download to be directed to the external website i just get the wooshbuild instruction page. I have v7.002 already installed, is there a more upto date one

Hi i am trying to download the latest wooshbuild infinity for my vu+ solo2 box but when i select download to be directed to the external website i just get the wooshbuild instruction page. I have v7.002 already installed, is there a more upto date one
Go to the instructions linked to in the post above yours, and follow them to the letter. Infinity is the latest Wooshbuild, V7, therefore cannot be!! There is no way to be downloading via an external site or otherwise, the box does all the work IF YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS

not sure if you understand, i have selected downloads on here techkings then scroll to wooshbuild infinity then i select the green download icon which says on it via external link but it does not take me to the wooshbuild download

Back