Wooshbuild EPG importing 0 events (usually works!)

Crozzers90

Hi all,

Out of nowhere when I try to use the EPG importer I'm getting 0 events.

I'm using wooshbuild and have Rytec Virgin UK XMLTV selected as per usual. However when I run a manual import it's finishing in 3 seconds with 0 events.

Anyone else having this issue this evening?

Sorry I'm still a novice at a lot of this.

Using a zgemma H5.

Never had to do that with my old c line / wooshbuild combo! - I will do some digging and find a guide.

Many thanks!

It's nothing todo with whoosh or your cam.
Epgimport is it own separate plugin, made by someone else, used to populate the EPG only

Cheers - learning every time something goes wrong :-)

All working now, removed old plugin and downloaded new one and all worked peachy.

Many thanks.

can someone talk me through this process as my wooshbuild on my zgemma iptv box is not filling in, the fta ones are and the usa ones are, but not the uk ones, have checked that the uk, usa and canada are all ticked, but it won't fill in, any help would be greatly appreciated lads, thankyoou, carolinea

can someone talk me through this process as my wooshbuild on my zgemma iptv box is not filling in, the fta ones are and the usa ones are, but not the uk ones, have checked that the uk, usa and canada are all ticked, but it won't fill in, any help would be greatly appreciated lads, thankyoou, carolinea

I renewed my IPTV sub this week, my supplier's new script automatically sets the sources and runs the EPGimporter. When i first ran the new script there were many channels with no EPG. I manually ran the EPGimporter no changes happened. I then re installed the script and found no EPG data populated on any channel. I then ran EPGimporter manually and it showed 0 events. I did hard and soft restarts to stb, I also restarted my LAN router with no changes. I then removed the EPGimporter plugin and re-installed it again still showing 0 events, also reloaded script.
My IPTV channels are all working great.
I have a Zgemma H2s with Wooshbuild 5, my broadband speed is 150Mpbs. help would be appreciated

On my u go to plugins click on epg import press the blue button on your remote press ok on the top option which is called spare press the green button to save now all u have to do is press the yellow button select yes and the epg should start to download

Thanks Richied4y
Unfortunately I have done all you recommended already with no luck. I tried it again just now still no imports showing 0 events

Hi ,this happened to me over the weekend , ended up re-installing woosh 6 then re- you metalled Iptv . Now it all works .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ,this happened to me over the weekend , ended up re-installing woosh 6 then re- you metalled Iptv . Now it all works .

That should read , re-installed Iptv [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Back