Wooshbuild epg question

Hi
I've just installed wooshbuild on my new zgemma h5 2tc
Everything up and running great but the epg, the next 2 programs starting after the program which is on now ,the info boxes is scrolling the program details , can i stop it or is this how it is.
I hope I'm making sence

I think this is because the program times is out of sink, ie current program ends at 8:10pm but next program starts at 8pm so the next program info overlaps the current one.

It appears to be happening more at the moment and I'm assuming its down to the extended news lately throwing the schedule out. I have noticed that sometimes if the schedule changes the new times are added to the epg but the old ones are not removed, so if an 8pm show is moved to 8:15, the epg shows it starting at 8, overlapping the previous program, but it also shows as starting at 8:15.

This is an epgimporter/epg data issue rather than a wooshbuild issue. I don't have wooshbuild on my cable boxes and they all have the same issue.

Hi, this is only slightly related but wasn't sure if it was worth starting s new thread! I'm about set up cable and wanted to know if it's possible to have woodhbuild with virgin skin? If so how? I've only seen it with sly skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I assume wooshbuild still includes a vm skin installed so you just have to change the skin but if not you can install a vm skin via ipk and then switch to it.

Back