1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wooshbuild for Technomate TM Twin

Discussion in 'Technomate Discussions' started by d8dtr, Feb 10, 2017.

1. d8dtr

d8dtr Registered

Hello, Does anyone know if Wooshbuld will be available on the Technomate TM Twin. Cheers

2. gibbletts

gibbletts TK Veteran

It's not that hard to set a box up yourself get the latest Openvix and away you go, just follow the install wizard

3. d8dtr

d8dtr Registered

Hello,
    Does that mean wooshbuild is in the latest openvix?
    Cheers

4. gibbletts

gibbletts TK Veteran

No wooshbuild is built on openatv, you could just use openatv if you want but personally I prefer Openvix and it's a bit more user friendly

5. d8dtr

d8dtr Registered

Hello, thanks for the information, but what do you mean by Openvix is a bit more user friendly. I've only ever used openatv because I was told it's easy to do the updates. Cheers

6. gibbletts

gibbletts TK Veteran

As in straightforward and easy to use

- - - Updated - - -

As long as your not using a clone or zgemma there are no problems with updates

7. d8dtr

d8dtr Registered

Many thanks for the help, I'll give openvix a go. Cheers

8. morph1963

morph1963 Registered

personally I found openatv better, there were 1 or 2 key files missing from the downloaded image (5.3 and 6.0 are available from openatv website) such as cam files, and crossepg plugin caused problems so I managed to download 0.62 version which worked ok. I have a Nano T3 so I installed dsayers custom mix which swaps all vm HD with Sly in one bouquet, it works a treat. OpenVix Openatv openpli I think its personal preference I am more than happy with openatv no problems yet!!

9. mo-uk

mo-uk Registered

there doesn't seem to be a lot of support online for OpenATV the forum seems a bit bare

it is any better for useability over openvix? in terms of the suer interface for satelite tv?