Wooshbuild h2s volume not decreasing or increasing with button for few channels

nuddyd

All
i am having a very strange problem with volume.

For half of the channels my volume does not change even if i reduce from button. The volume bar on to shows numbers up and down when I change on the remote but actually it is not changing. I have change it from tv remote.
howevere for some channels it is working fine

any idea???

I had trouble with volume control on my Zgemma, switch from sd to HD and the TV would be blaring. The only way to turn it down was with the TV remote. However you can change the settings so the Zgemma remote volume buttons controls your TV volume rather than the Zgemma volume. Menu - Setup - system - hdmi cec then select yes for Forward volume keys. Hope this helps.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

This is a an issue with OpenATV and Vix on the H2S and 2S (not sure about the other models). Sometimes everything is great, other times you have to put your volume right up to 85 and then bit by bit reduce it. And then it won't happens for ages.

When it was discussed a while ago there was no resolution to it, but it did seem to go on it's own. It could be back again.

Could that be why I am having trouble with the volume on my surround sound system. I have set HDMI CEC to forward the volume control, but sometimes it randomly stops working and I have to go into setting, switch off and back on again and it's fine for a short while. Really annoying too :damn:

Hi I've downloaded base build on usb flashed box but when trying to flash wooshbuild getting error saying not enough space on hdd any help please

Back