Wooshbuild help with channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Loaded the new wooshbuild today, All went well flashed ok and all installed.

I have no channels at all though. Everything i look at online sky news comes straight up. Ive added my line and its sitting in there all ok.

Scanned and no channels found. In the set up it shows tuner A as a sat 22.2E and tuner B TDA10024 (DVB-C)

I only have my virgim line going in

Please help

You've put the wrong Wooshbuild onto the box then as the Star-2S doesn't have a DVB-C tuner.

Also should be 28.2e for satellite.

On my info when i go into the settings it says S2

this is the file i downloaded

It probably says DVB-S2 ... that's a satellite tuner, not the name of the box... if a DVB-C tuner is showing for tuner b and you definitely have a Star-2S, you've definitely put the wrong firmware on there.

It probably says DVB-S2 ... that's a satellite tuner, not the name of the box... if a DVB-C tuner is showing for tuner b and you definitely have a Star-2S, you've definitely put the wrong firmware on there.
Ok great thanks

Ill try a new one

What box have you got? A 2s image will work on the h2 etc and regardless whether you are using a 2s image or h2 image it will only show the tuners on your box.

Can you take a pic of the back of the box?

I only have my virgim line going in

I think you and ste are getting wire's crossed as you are posting in the 2s section

What box have you got? A 2s image will work on the h2 etc and regardless whether you are using a 2s image or h2 image it will only show the tuners on your box.

Can you take a screen shots of the back of the box?

I think you and ste are getting wire's crossed as you are posting in the 2s section

I didn't even notice the part where he says he only has v*rgin connection... on a Star-2S box, not likely :grin:

Can you take a screen shots of the back of the box?

Attachments

• IMG_3538.JPG
    IMG_3538.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 46
That isn't a zgemma star-2s ... it even says on the front of the box what model it is o_O

Those cables are crap too ;)

What a complete cock wobble, sorry guys its the H1 I didn't even notice it on the front of the box.........

Is there anything I can do to get this working?

Sorry for being a cock

Check through the H2.H setup guide in my sig below - it's a combo box like the H1 so should be very similar, if not identical to set up.

download and flash a build suitable for H1? - not sure the build you're using will do it.

have you tried disabling the tuner for sat?

restart your softcam in softcam panel and restart box?

got netid and virginuk set in providers?

All sorted http://www.techkings.org/threads/h2h-cable-satellite-with-wooshbuild-v4-00-openatv-5-3.99077/ Followed this guide from Pex.

I still had an issue with no channels but read "You need to run it manually first time as it will auto update at whatever time Woosh has last set it to.
Green button/autobouquets E2/ok/if your area is set correctly then just press green button and let it run."

Then all good :) Thank you guys so much, looks great.

I checked my settings again and it still says 2S in there grrrrrrrrrrr

All sorted http://www.techkings.org/threads/h2h-cable-satellite-with-wooshbuild-v4-00-openatv-5-3.99077/ Followed this guide from Pex.

I still had an issue with no channels but read "You need to run it manually first time as it will auto update at whatever time Woosh has last set it to.
Green button/autobouquets E2/ok/if your area is set correctly then just press green button and let it run."

Then all good :) Thank you guys so much, looks great.

I checked my settings again and it still says 2S in there grrrrrrrrrrr
I think autobouquets E2 is meant for the Satellite Tuner not the Cable Tuner!!
its autobouquet maker in Plugins for sorting out Cable Channels.
I live in the 00012 area has yourself if you need help.

Hi Leicesterlee,

Thanks for the reply.

I can FLASH the image find the issues is when I try and do a cable channel search on the system. I have changed the Autobouquet but find this is not working and there is no automatic Scan feature like some of the others. I have tried the Andy MC ATV image and this loads the channels, OK but there is a problem with the backup as I get a spinner in the top left every 5-15 second.

This is on a ZGemma H1 device.

I am just in the middle of loading a clean virgin OpenATV image on but unable to get any Softcams working so if you or anyone could please PM me them or a link that would be great.
I could also like to see if I could get your image working but the new virgin OpenATV is a backup just in case due to the age of the box and there being very little to run on it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back