Wooshbuild help!!

emmajackt

Hi. I was using Ipab until just before Christmas and decided to try Wooshbuild as Ipab wasn't updating. I have a Zgemma H.2H box and have a VM cable feed, and so put the image on a stick and flashed it over the top of the Ipab image. It all seemed to go smoothly, but when I do a manual scan it finds hundreds of channels, but when I go to the EPG, there are zero channels listed, not even BBC1, ITV, etc. When I look at the signal finder, it is on 'User defined transponder' with 0.0db signal, so when I change it to predefined 115 Mhz, I get a signal, but as soon as I go off the page, it reverts back to User defined with no signal. Could someone please tell me firstly, how I can delete Wooshbuild and try to start from scratch? I have done a reset on the box, but Wooshbuild remained and I can't seem to delete it. Also could anyone please recommend a simple image with a VM interface that I could try.
Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers, Kev.

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have done this, but still no joy. Do you know how to delete wooshbuild from my box, so that I can start again. I have tried a reset, but I just can't get rid of it.

Regards, Kev

You need to flash your h2h with openatv 6.2 first
Then put wooshbuild infinity on
It will not work on top of ipleb :grin:

Thanks for your reply Dave100. I think I made the mistake of putting wooshbuild on first and then Openatv. Is there a way I can delete wooshbuild, so that I can start from scratch. I've tried a reset, but it's still there.

Regards, Kev.

You can reflash thw box with something different but if you had installed infinity, you wouldnt need to as everything would be working.
You said earlier you downloaded wooshbuild?
There is no download for infinity, you flash it over openatv 6.2, not ipab
It sets up tuners, netid, scans for channels and everything else, and installs a skin too.
Press menu~information~about
What version number is showing?
Thanks pabloescaban. It says version 6.1

you need open atv 6.2 6.1 is no longer updated then go to general sattalite discussions and look for wooshbuild infinity for all enigma 2 boxes then follow the fuide in there and you will get infinity on your box
EDIT or click on the link dave100 has posted

Thanks for the links dave100. I really appreciate everybodys help. I have now got wooshbuild on my box, but I still have a problem. when I go to SIGNAL FINDER, it is set to user defined transponder, which gives me 0.0% signal. When I change it to predefined 115 MHz, I get a signal of 61-65%, but as soon as I come out of the signal finder and back in to it, it has changed back to user defined and I have no signal. I have even tried changing the values in the USER DEFINED to 115 MHz, but they revert back as soon as I exit. It's driving me mad. Is there a way around this?

Again thank you for your help.

Regards, Kev

you said yesterday you were using VM cable feed?

go to tuner configuration
set tuner A to not configured
set tuner B to Virginmedia (all systems)
put your netid in
scan for channels
run autobouquetsmaker to sort channels into categories
watch TV
Thanks pabloescaban.I have done that, but wondered why every time I go to the signal finder, its reverted back to a value that's giving me 0% signal. It will not stay on predefined, which is actually showing a signal and my channels are really glitchy and unwatchable.

if you are using cheap nasty cables and splitters, this will cause the signal to drop continuously
what name is on the splitter?
are you using long VM cables?
how many splitters are involved?
I don't think its the splitter or cables as it worked ok with Ipab. I have one three way splitter, going to Zgemma, VM hub and VM V6 box.

Please help , i am trying to put wooshbuild infinity on h32tc.
i need relevant open atv 6.0 or 6.2 for the h32tc, any one have the link.
when i try to access it through the wooshbuild sticky , i click on air digital but only half the page opens , i know the atv software for the h32tc is there at bottom of list but as only half screen opens for me i cannot access it .
can anyone who can access the other half of the drop down menu pls send me a link for it. thanks gys

Please help , i am trying to put wooshbuild infinity on h32tc.
i need relevant open atv 6.0 or 6.2 for the h32tc, any one have the link.
when i try to access it through the wooshbuild sticky , i click on air digital but only half the page opens , i know the atv software for the h32tc is there at bottom of list but as only half screen opens for me i cannot access it .
can anyone who can access the other half of the drop down menu pls send me a link for it. thanks gys
Have a look here and follow guide exactly http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

Back