Wooshbuild Infinity freezing during restart

Hello,

I have two VU+ Solo2 boxes and both are running Wooshbuild Infinity which was installed at the same time. The problem I have is that one of them sometimes freezes during a restart at the Wooshbuild Infinity splash screen.

Would andbody have any idea what could be causing this or how to fix it?

Many thanks,
Steve.

I also have exactly the same problem I have to switch box off at the rear numerous times before box will eventually boot up. any help will be very appreciated

Jimmy

I also have exactly the same problem I have to switch box off at the rear numerous times before box will eventually boot up. any help will be very appreciated

Jimmy
come on its not rocket science to look around the forum first before just posting for help,big section on this.

I'm sorry guys I'm brand new here and seen that someone is having the same problems as me so just thought I'd write a follow up

I'm sorry guys I'm brand new here and seen that someone is having the same problems as me so just thought I'd write a follow up

what box is it?
have you removed all usb's and are you putting box into standby before powering off? - you can't just switch off at the socket when you go to bed

what box is it?
have you removed all usb's and are you putting box into standby before powering off? - you can't just switch off at the socket when you go to bed
It's a tu+ solo 2 and I'm not switching it off at plug I'm doing a proper reboot in the settings menu

Hi guys - apologies for asking the same question here, but did anyone find a solution to this or be able to point me to the exact thread?

I've had a scan in the wooshbuild thread given earlier, but I cant find the section where this is discussed.

Thanks

Back