WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Hope I am in the right place.
I have hust reflashed my zgemma h2h box to whooshbuild infinity. Install went smooth followed instructions from whooshman on another thread. My issue is I now only have channels 1-5 working.
Could be likely I have missed or not done something or I may need a new line? TBH l am not sure.
Person who provided with the original line has disappeared so will likely need to find a new supplier if I need a new line.
Any thoughts?
You have followed the step by step guide for infinity Have you put your line onto box run a scan set net I'd? You may want to get a test line from in the general cable section just to see if your line has expired or seller shut up shop

Get a test line from the request thread and give that a whirl. @pabloescaban has posted a good few times in here for VM users who only get 1-5 working with solutions, but get a test line first as like you say it could just be your current line not working.

Finally got around to trying again to flash the above box, 2x 8gb, 4x16gb and 6x 32gb usb sticks were tried, all to no avail, so i was using a different laptop to download open atv on, i then got the old laptop out and downloaded open atv on 2 of the 16s and 2 of the 32s, put the 1st one into the box and it flashed, then got wooshbuild on, but i still did something wrong as i didnt get any bouquets on the box, ended up putting all the remaining sat channels onto favourite channels manually, took a while, so i am open to suggestions as to why the box wouldnt flash when i downloaded from the new laptop, but worked first time when i used my old one, and also why i didnt get any sat bouquets on, the mate who owns it will be using for iptv and sat, so i will try and get that sorted for him next.
When you set up did you set region run a scan made sure the sly leads was connected to box so it could scan through for freesat and sly channels or did you just flash box

if you have put the line back on your box and restarted cam and your only getting 1-5 its most probably your line im on h2h with infinity and mine works fine

When you set up did you set region run a scan made sure the sly leads was connected to box so it could scan through for freesat and sly channels or did you just flash box
I done everything the usual way, i have flashed a few h2hs lately, this is the first star 2s i have done and i had major problems getting it to flash , i now have all the working sat channels on the favs list, gonna get an iptv service on in the next few days, the box belongs to a mate and i think it will be mainly iptv he will be using, i have had it nearly 2 weeks so i want to get it back to him soon, been working at it on and off, so do you think i have done something wrong and thats why bouquets didnt come up, i maybe will do an online re flash later, i have backed up settings as to the way it is at the minute.

hi im trying to install wooshbuild infinity on my zgemma h9t but box gets stuck on plugin download section always on
configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport.
ttried three times now using openatv 6.2 and 6.1. any help, please

Evening all, reflashed my h2s last night with wooshbuild infinity, all working great, have everything working perfect. My only concern is that I can't find the digibit vpn that's mentioned by wooshman, do I need to download it? I'm confused lol. I already have a vpn with digibit and xtream vpn on box, just miffed I can't find it is all.
Cheers peoples

Hey guys,

Urgent support required please.

I flashed my zgemma h2s with openTV and wooshbuild infinity, during the setup i had chosen satellite only. But now i have an IPTV account that i also want to add to the box.

Please can someone tell me how to add my IPTV account url/username/password onto the build, as the guide doesnt mention anything for doing this. On the menu i cant find any settings for IPTV, does that mean some plugin is required to be installed first?

thanks

Hey guys,

Urgent support required please.

I flashed my zgemma h2s with openTV and wooshbuild infinity, during the setup i had chosen satellite only. But now i have an IPTV account that i also want to add to the box.

Please can someone tell me how to add my IPTV account url/username/password onto the build, as the guide doesnt mention anything for doing this. On the menu i cant find any settings for IPTV, does that mean some plugin is required to be installed first?

thanks
You can download E2mbouquets maker from within plugins to add your iptv menu plugins green to download plugins and look in plugins will be in there then green to download

Evening all, reflashed my h2s last night with wooshbuild infinity, all working great, have everything working perfect. My only concern is that I can't find the digibit vpn that's mentioned by wooshman, do I need to download it? I'm confused lol. I already have a vpn with digibit and xtream vpn on box, just miffed I can't find it is all.
Cheers peoples
Its a vpn plugin called easy vpn adder menu plugins green to download plugins then look in plugins should be there

I was unable to get any channels to display, i added my account but nothing appears in my epg channels list?!

You can download E2mbouquets maker from within plugins to add your iptv menu plugins green to download plugins and look in plugins will be in there then green to download

I was unable to get any channels to display, i added my account but nothing appears in my epg channels list?!
Did you configure it first in iptv bouquet maker Have you added your details correctly in provider put the urls in your provider gave you then your username and password and your epg url you need epg importer aswell did you give it a name on provider

Have you added your details correctly put the urls in your provider gave you then your username and password and your epg url you need epg importer aswell did you give it a name on provider

i added everything apart from epg url, i was only given one url with a port number at the end which is what i put in the m3u url. i left the epg url empty.

here is what i put in m3u url: http://xxxxxx.online:25xxx

yes i added my username and password seperately into the boxes where it asked for it
Not too sure then I'm afraid I had help with mine all I did was put a url in for server one for epg then my username and password and run it and loaded it up then used epg importer for epg listing's

hi
Quick question - i hope
yesterday i was watching the football on my zgemma h9s with wooshbuild infinity and openatv 6.2 - all fully updated (as of last night)

and about every 30 seconds it would pause the stream - change the channel and go back to it and it would be fine

internet speed test was showing between 25 and 32 meg on fast.com

didn't matter which channel it would always pause - not buffer(spinning circle) just pause

is there any settings in wooshbuild to see what has caused this - or is it time i got a VPN as my internet provider is causing the issue?

if VPN - any good guides and providers to go with that are recommended, i believe i need an openatv compatible service

hi
Quick question - i hope
yesterday i was watching the football on my zgemma h9s with wooshbuild infinity and openatv 6.2 - all fully updated (as of last night)

and about every 30 seconds it would pause the stream - change the channel and go back to it and it would be fine

internet speed test was showing between 25 and 32 meg on fast.com

didn't matter which channel it would always pause - not buffer(spinning circle) just pause

is there any settings in wooshbuild to see what has caused this - or is it time i got a VPN as my internet provider is causing the issue?

if VPN - any good guides and providers to go with that are recommended, i believe i need an openatv compatible service
That could be something to do with providers streams a drop in speed vpns can throttle your bandwidth there's a plugin in wooshbuild called easy vpn adder most people use that with digibit vpn not necessarily anything to do with infinity image

Get a test line from the request thread and give that a whirl. @pabloescaban has posted a good few times in here for VM users who only get 1-5 working with solutions, but get a test line first as like you say it could just be your current line not working.
Hi Wooshman, not had a response regarding a test line and to be honest I am not sure if I need a c line or n line. Do not know what I was provided with.
Think I will purchase a line from somewhere but do I need a c line, n line or both?

I would get a n line CWS= and use mgcamd 1.38r in softcam with it Go to Menu > Information > Network on your zgemma. *MAKE NOTE OF YOUR ZGEMMA IP*
Go to filezila,
Host: *ZGEMMA IP*
Username: root
Password: root
Port: 21

N Line

Navigate to usr/keys/ on Filezilla
right click newcamd.list View/Edit
Simply replace the "N:" in your line with "CWS = " like this:
CWS = vm.server.com 12000 user-10980 168248 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back