WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got infinity installed on a zgemma box on monday for a friend, i have sat on at present, but he will be using iptv, so trying to get one set up for him, i dont want a script for putty, as he is not technical at all, what would the best iptv plug in for him to use to keep things as easy as possible for him, i tried xtream editor but there does not seem to be many providers offering a service using that, so i am wondering what other ones i could install on the box that would be more common for providers, i need to return the box tomorrow, so i am trying to sort something out today.

Got infinity installed on a zgemma box on monday for a friend, i have sat on at present, but he will be using iptv, so trying to get one set up for him, i dont want a script for putty, as he is not technical at all, what would the best iptv plug in for him to use to keep things as easy as possible for him, i tried xtream editor but there does not seem to be many providers offering a service using that, so i am wondering what other ones i could install on the box that would be more common for providers, i need to return the box tomorrow, so i am trying to sort something out today.
He could always get an m3u file and run suls from within plugins on infinity

I would get a n line CWS= and use mgcamd 1.38r in softcam with it Go to Menu > Information > Network on your zgemma. *MAKE NOTE OF YOUR ZGEMMA IP*
Go to filezila,
Host: *ZGEMMA IP*
Username: root
Password: root
Port: 21

N Line

Navigate to usr/keys/ on Filezilla
right click newcamd.list View/Edit
Simply replace the "N:" in your line with "CWS = " like this:
CWS = vm.server.com 12000 user-10980 168248 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
I can not see newcamd.list when I have navigated to usr/keys/ on Filezilla

Zgemma H2s with ATV 6.1 installed and working. Ran the command line from the web interface terminal and the wooshbuild install started. That was an hour and a pizza ago. Have tried pressing 1 on the remote - no response. On the front of the box, I see 00 then 50 co7nting up to 63 then 95 [then repeats].

Wooshbuild infinity logo is on the TV screen and the round graphic spins to the upper left of the screen.

Feels like it’s a messed up setup. Any advice?

Satellites, network and tv all working prior to running infinity setup. HELP (please).

Should reload ATV via USB and try again or should I wait?

Zgemma H2s with ATV 6.1 installed and working. Ran the command line from the web interface terminal and the wooshbuild install started. That was an hour and a pizza ago. Have tried pressing 1 on the remote - no response. On the front of the box, I see 00 then 50 co7nting up to 63 then 95 [then repeats].

Wooshbuild infinity logo is on the TV screen and the round graphic spins to the upper left of the screen.

Feels like it’s a messed up setup. Any advice?

Satellites, network and tv all working prior to running infinity setup. HELP (please).

Should reload ATV via USB and try again or should I wait?
You could always wait but may be better starting from scratch something couldve happend during installation

Hi,

Since updating to WB Infinity I find the Bouquets get automatically loaded everyday. I do not want this to happen as I use custom bouquets via Xtream Editor. How do I disable auto loading of Bouquets for satellite channels please?

Thanks
Chris

hi

any issues with wooshbuild at the moment?

i tried to run software update through the red button - every time i click update the box powers down
i turn box back on and no channels will play a stream not even FTA channels
also iptv channels have now disappeared

Nothing wrong with WooshBuild - might be a problem with a previous update of openATV though. Nothing has been changed in WooshBuild for months.

Sounds to me like you need to flash the box with the latest version of openATV and install Infinity again.

there is the file unzip it an put it in usr/keys using filezilla
Hi Gray
Thanks for that.
Put the newcamd.list in usr/keys using filezilla.
Right clicked and selected Edit - inputed CWS.
Saved file.
Tried to restart CAM but keeps failing.
Think I might re-do the build from scratch, I must have missed something. Thoughts?

Hi Gray
Thanks for that.
Put the newcamd.list in usr/keys using filezilla.
Right clicked and selected Edit - inputed CWS.
Saved file.
Tried to restart CAM but keeps failing.
Think I might re-do the build from scratch, I must have missed something. Thoughts?

Your line has probably expired or been disabled.
You requested test lines the other day but no one can PM you as you've somehow disabled this on your profile.
if you click my username, or anyone else's, you can click 'start a conversation' and then use private messages, this isn't available on your profile

its has to be CWS = *********************************** THE CWS HAS TO BE IN CAPS THEN A SPACE THEN = THEN SPACE THEN the rest of your line and when you put it in newcamdlist make sure its right up against the left top get your provider to send you your line in cws format then copy and paste in left corner or use usb cam importer in webconfig

m having an issue not a big one but when i first turn my box on and the channel comes up i get a the picture for a second or so then a black screen then the channel comes back, on 6.1 with infinity i didnt get this?

Also when i try to do an image backup it crashes my box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back