WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got a duo 2 with the latest atv basic image but when i type the infinity command line into putty i get this

Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-wbi-easy-setup.
python: can't open file '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/BoxBrandingTest.pyo': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

and the whooshbuild infinity logo is on the screen with nothing else happening

ive got a duo 2 with the latest atv basic image but when i type the infinity command line into putty i get this

Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-wbi-easy-setup.
python: can't open file '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/BoxBrandingTest.pyo': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

and the whooshbuild infinity logo is on the screen with nothing else happening
Flash the box with the latest openATV version for your box. That error is an openATV error.

Your line has probably expired or been disabled.
You requested test lines the other day but no one can PM you as you've somehow disabled this on your profile.
if you click my username, or anyone else's, you can click 'start a conversation' and then use private messages, this isn't available on your profile

Not sure, how i have disabled that but should be available now.

Wooshbuild.jpg Hi Wooshman , I have just got a zgemma h9s and tried to put the infinity on my new box but it keeps crashing any ideas ?? here is the crash log it just keep trying to reboot but nothing happens, UPDATE I have managed to put ATV 6.2 back on going to wait before I re install Infinity. (Thought I had bricked my box).

***Ok ive put Infinity on and its installed all ok . ***

Last edited:
Nope, it is that simple. Copy back to usr/keys and then the red button -> softcampanel -> select mgcamd if your line is in newcamd.list and press the green button.

Hi guys, I have run into a problem and lost all the premium channels. The picture just froze the other night, I rebooted the ZGemma and all the premium channels had gone. Still get BBC1 SD etc.
I tried stopping and restarting the cam but no joy, also tried deleting the line and putting it back on the box but nothing.
Only thing I can think of is that my line has expired ? Still waiting on my provider getting back to me on that.
Also pressing the red button as WB instructed now takes me to the 'recording' options to get into the Softcam panel I need to hold the blue button and choose the Info Panel extension.
Appreciate any thoughts guys.

Just updated to Wooshbuild Infinity (I've been putting if off for a while). I stuck to the instructions all very simple and straight forward. I know that there is a few of you that work on this but once again I would like to send my thanks to Wooshman, Chabs and all the others that helped make this happen. Another quality build thank you.

Hi guys, <snip>
Also pressing the red button as WB instructed now takes me to the 'recording' options to get into the Softcam panel I need to hold the blue button and choose the Info Panel extension.
Appreciate any thoughts guys.

Long RED always brought you to "Timer Overview".
Short press RED followed by OK should bring you to SoftCam Panel.

Please I need help, I’ve just bought a zgemma h9s and I’ve put wooshbuild infinity on but it’s stuck on a logo saying wooshbuild Infinity and won’t do anything else? It’s not even gone to the setup section. Every now and again it flashes with a loading on the top left but won’t do anything else? What can i do please

jWki9z

Please I need help, I’ve just bought a zgemma h9s and I’ve put wooshbuild infinity on but it’s stuck on a logo saying wooshbuild Infinity and won’t do anything else? It’s not even gone to the setup section. Every now and again it flashes with a loading on the top left but won’t do anything else? What can i do please

What steps did you follow to put Infinity on it, please?

The box had atv 6.1 already on it. I’ve opened up putty and entered the root of the box then used this command opkg install http:/:wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk then it downloaded and my box loaded up wooshbuild infinity but it’s stuck on the logo and every 10minutes or so I get a loading timer on the top left and stops .
put 6.2 on
how can I do that? It’s stuck on the the logo and won’t do anything ?

m having an issue not a big one but when i first turn my box on and the channel comes up i get a the picture for a second or so then a black screen then the channel comes back, on 6.1 with infinity i didnt get this?

Also when i try to do an image backup it crashes my box.

if you are trying by usb does it say flash on the front panel?if it dont say flash theres some thing about pressing the power button notdone it my self so you cn try that if that dont work you will have to wait untill whooshman is about

if you are trying by usb does it say flash on the front panel?if it dont say flash theres some thing about pressing the power button notdone it my self so you cn try that if that dont work you will have to wait untill whooshman is about
Yes there’s a reset button you have to click before you turn the box back on but it doesn’t work. Is there any way to put atv on through putty?? I can still gain access to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back