WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green -> Green -> EPG Importer - set always to never.

This only stops epg import... it doesn't stop my satalite channels getting repopulate into new bouquets everyday. I delete this bouquets then import from xtream editor but they always come back in front of my iptv.

This only stops epg import... it doesn't stop my satalite channels getting repopulate into new bouquets everyday. I delete this bouquets then import from xtream editor but they always come back in front of my iptv.
Try menu - setup - service searching - autobouquetsmaker - configure, and set the schedule scan to 'no'

I have followed the thread 'WooshBuild Infinity - For ALL Enigma2 boxes'

I have completed but my Zgemma H2S seems to have frozen on reboot with the large blue letters 'Wooshbuild' across the screen.

It has been like this for 30mins now. If I power off do I risk losing the build and will need to startall overr again ?

Thanks

Before you reboot try pressing the 1 button for bbc1 i have to do this every time.

Tried that, nothing happens

Pulled the power and restarted - its been hanging on 'Wooshbuild' in flame font for 20 mins

Edit : went through the menu to reboot the box, and we're back to a freeze with the blue Wooshbuild letters

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Hi
Wondering whether anyone can help. just changing from a Zgemma h2s to a Zgemma h9s, ive been running infinity on the H2S and obviously installed infinity on the H9S. Once installed i am running the software update, it states 128 updates available, once i starts installing the updates the box shuts down and can only be restarted by pushing the white button on the back of the box. once restarted can get EPG but no channels work (terestrial) I never had this problem on the H2S is there something i am missing, or can i not update the h9s.

don't know then have you tried restarting your cam again to get channels

I haven't managed to get that far. I got to the final stage of installation where it is mean to reboot twice but I haven't got there yet so presumably the plugins etc havent installed

Im having an issue since flashing to 6.2, have done 2 boxes both are doing this, its not a big one but when i first turn my box on and the channel comes up i get a the picture for a second or so then a black screen then the channel comes back, on 6.1 with infinity i didnt get this?

Also when i try to do an image backup it crashes my box. (Zgemma H7s)

OK so 3rd time lucky - looking for a response to this question??

Thanks. 21

Last edited:
jut upgraded my box from zgemma h2s to h9s,but for the life of me i cannot figure out how to set up the bouqets,can anyone point me to where an idiots guide is ,please and thank you

How do you setup autobouquest maker so that when you edit a main bouquet name it dosnt change after autobouquetsmaker scans i.e when i run autobouquetsmaker for saorview channels it names the saorview channels as "All Channels"i want to edit it to change it to saorview and also be able to run autobouquetsmaker

How do you setup autobouquest maker so that when you edit a main bouquet name it dosnt change after autobouquetsmaker scans i.e when i run autobouquetsmaker for saorview channels it names the saorview channels as "All Channels"i want to edit it to change it to saorview and also be able to run autobouquetsmaker
You can't change name but you can add prefix in AutoBouquetsMaker, configure prefix to yes green to save then start scan. It should then show saorview-all channels or similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back