WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i’ve got atv6.2 with whooshbuild all setup, i have cable and iptv bouquets. In my favourites bouquets ive got a mixture of iptv and cable channels. The epg data for cable channels are all pulled through and visible in the favourites bouquet, however none of the epg for iptv channels are? However if i go to the iptv bouquet all epg is visible?

Why would this be the case?

Hello can anyone help me out downloaded latest version off openatv then flashed infinity had my zgemma H5.2tc working fine restored setting on got my cable line working all fine woke up this morning to put it on an the box is dead now nothing will start like there’s no power or the box is dead it’s not even 12 months old?.

Can anybody help me with my zgemma h5.2s and trying to install wooshbuild infinity onto it. I thought I had done it however when I got my subscription on through extreme editor no channels appear

Hello can anyone help me out downloaded latest version off openatv then flashed infinity had my zgemma H5.2tc working fine restored setting on got my cable line working all fine woke up this morning to put it on an the box is dead now nothing will start like there’s no power or the box is dead it’s not even 12 months old?.[/anyone able to give us a clue or heads up on not getting no lights on the box at all have tried a different plug but still nothing nothing lighting up on the box all ideas welcome

If you are using the latest 6.2version 128 updates seems a bit too many.
Try here, for the latest nightly version dated today :-
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/nightly/index.php?open=zgemmah9s

It means starting from fresh but should take no more that 15mins. or so.
hi thanks for the reply, i did take the download from that site the day before, but downloaded again as suggested and only 53 updates installed and didnt crash so thats good. Only thing is noticed there is no IPTV plugin, is this still available and if so cannot find it in the plugin list

when you say you've tried a different plug, do you mean you've plugged it into a different socket, or have you tried a different PSU?

have a look around your house, you've probably got a few power supplies for zgemma, they're more common than you realise, and yes, they do fail

Have vu solo2 with wooshbuild .have it setup with samsung home theatre whats the best settings in audio .when it displays hd channels get full surround sound but when i go sd have to press yellow and then yellow again to get any sound .Is there anyway to save it so i dont have to do this every time.same for iptv channels no sound

hi thanks for the reply, i did take the download from that site the day before, but downloaded again as suggested and only 53 updates installed and didnt crash so thats good. Only thing is noticed there is no IPTV plugin, is this still available and if so cannot find it in the plugin list

It has now been renamed to "E2iPlayer"

when you say you've tried a different plug, do you mean you've plugged it into a different socket, or have you tried a different PSU?

have a look around your house, you've probably got a few power supplies for zgemma, they're more common than you realise, and yes, they do fail
Thanks for reply I’ve tried a plug from Argos that lets you change the voltage an the + /- whatever that does still nothing dead as anything. Was already using wooshbuild so downloaded atv through blue botton etc then followed the instructions on openwebfi etc had it all up an running with my cable line then woke up this morning g to put it in for my little girl an it’s dead I’ve unolugged it blew in everything changed the power plug tried different socket etc but still no sign off power or lights etc weird can’t get me head around it

Thanks for reply I’ve tried a plug from Argos that lets you change the voltage an the + /- whatever that does still nothing dead as anything. Was already using wooshbuild so downloaded atv through blue botton etc then followed the instructions on openwebfi etc had it all up an running with my cable line then woke up this morning g to put it in for my little girl an it’s dead I’ve unolugged it blew in everything changed the power plug tried different socket etc but still no sign off power or lights etc weird can’t get me head around it

Silly maybe, but I assume you have pressed the white on/off button at the back.

The +/- on the Argos PSU is probably for changing the polarity, be careful as some zGemmas do not have reverse polarity protection. Also what voltage have you this set at?
Can you link to the Argos PSU please so I can check if it is suitable ?

Last edited:
Ok, most zGemmas require over twice as much current than this PSU can supply at 12Vdc ie, 2000mA as opposed to 900mA from this unit, so there is no way that this could run a zGemma.

You will need to test with a more powerful power supply unit, one that can supply 12Vdc with at least 2A.
Thanks will call the Tesco on my way home from work an see what they have cheers.

Anyone else had problems when installing Wooshbuild,? it keeps trying to download and install picons
been doing this for the last 40 minutes or so, switched it off and tried without a usb stick inserted and still the same

This is using a Zgemma H2 with OpenATV 6.2

Any ideas please? 20180922_185824_resized.jpg

hey guys not finding any prime event channel for the boxing have rescanned looked everywhere running virmin and sky any ideas??

Can somebody help me please with wooshbuild? When it starts to install it's plugins, it gets so far through then starts failing for no space. Anybody know what could be causing this? It's a vuduo with 160gb hard drive with swap file done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back