WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, most zGemmas require over twice as much current than this PSU can supply at 12Vdc ie, 2000mA as opposed to 900mA from this unit, so there is no way that this could run a zGemma.

You will need to test with a more powerful power supply unit, one that can supply 12Vdc with at least 2A.

Right ok so I’ve tried 2 more AC/DC adapters 12.0 v 3.34A still nothing happening with the zgemma box no standby light nothing is the box dead or does it have a fuse for the circuit board maybe ?

Right ok so I’ve tried 2 more AC/DC adapters 12.0 v 3.34A still nothing happening with the zgemma box no standby light nothing is the box dead or does it have a fuse for the circuit board maybe ?
AFAIK so do, some don't, have an internal fuse. Well worth checking, but you are in danger of invalidating any warranty you may have by opening.

BTW, I suggest you start a new thread, if you wish to discuss further, as this is a thread for Infinity support and it already is clogged with non pertinent questions, with the result that it becomes nigh on impossible for users to find relevant information.
Let me stress that this is in no way a reprimand, I feel I have to say that as some members take umbridge when asked to abide by the rules.

red button plugins mount manager and make sure its set to media/hdd

Morning. I am still trying to get this to work, I removed the internal hard drive and tried with a usb stick in the back when the wizard tells you that you can add one. I just keep getting to the same, not enough storage on device when installing it's plugins. At what time in the setup wizard can I press to check if it is mounted correctly?

It's ok, I gave up and used ipab instead.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by this.
Earlier you said you've been using wooshbuild older versions but want to update due to audio and other issues?
When you go through and follow the infinity wizard, it gives you the option to install openatv latest build for your box, choose airdigital and then find H2h, all builds are different, you can't install an image for a h2s on h2h
Also you can't just install infinity over wooshbuild 5, you have to install the latest openatv first, then put the infinity enhancemants on afterwards
Are there any guides to doing this? I’m a noob as well... installed Wooshbuild Infinity and still got Audio Des on for Hd channels

Are there any guides to doing this? I’m a noob as well... installed Wooshbuild Infinity and still got Audio Des on for Hd channels

This is because you are still using an old base image
WB Infinity may have downloaded and installed plugins etc, but if you are using openatv 5 then the audio descriptions and other problems will remain
follow the wooshbuild infinity installation instructions, from the begining as it explains how and where to find and install openatv 6.2 first, then run the infinity command

This is because you are still using an old base image
WB Infinity may have downloaded and installed plugins etc, but if you are using openatv 5 then the audio descriptions and other problems will remain
follow the wooshbuild infinity installation instructions, from the begining as it explains how and where to find and install openatv 6.2 first, then run the infinity command
Thank you... any links to the original guides?

Hi guys,

i have just installed the new amazing infinity build...looks awesome. I need help, the picture is slightly cut out when i am menu settings, how can i edit the video picture size so all the picture fits onto the tv screen?

Kind regards,
Kas

Hi guys,

i have just installed the new amazing infinity build...looks awesome. I need help, the picture is slightly cut out when i am menu settings, how can i edit the video picture size so all the picture fits onto the tv screen?

Kind regards,
Kas
Should be able to do it from your tv settings. There should be a fit to or scan option

Great build wooshman. Took only couple mins to install on h9s.

Couple of small niggles if someone is able to assist.

Hdmi CEC no longer works in that I cannot change volume on my Sony TV.

Also unable to skip back or forward any recordings. Everytime I try to skip forward, the programme jumps to the start.

Is not being able to forward VOD a regular thing with xtreameditor

Thanks!

Hi flashed my vu+ duo2 yesterday with this image worked perfectly until to when i powered it on booted up to the black whoshbuild screen and nothing worked on the remote just light flashing on the box left it a few how and powered it on again and a different bootlogo appeared same thing again notting worked on the light flashing on the box when i use remote tried powring off box again this time it loaded with 3 different bootlogos and about 3-4 min of loading it loaded all channels any ideas why this happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back