WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi flashed my vu+ duo2 yesterday with this image worked perfectly until to when i powered it on booted up to the black whoshbuild screen and nothing worked on the remote just light flashing on the box left it a few how and powered it on again and a different bootlogo appeared same thing again notting worked on the light flashing on the box when i use remote tried powring off box again this time it loaded with 3 different bootlogos and about 3-4 min of loading it loaded all channels any ideas why this happened?
Anyone know?

WooshBuild has 7 different boot screens as default with different ones available with the option in WB Config plugin.
Ok didnt know that will take a look but it still seems to get stuck in boot but not completely stuck that i have to reflash again just power on and off twice and it works

Changed bootloader in settings to car theme worked fine on the first restart but on the second restart its stuck again

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you will. Once you have selected the resolution of your TV on the Video Wizard screen it will ask you if you want to restore settings (if it finds a settings backup)

You can select yes when asked if you want to restore settings but DON'T let it try and restore plugins. Your box will restore the settings and then take you to the WooshBuild Infinity setup. This will install the plugins you would expect from WooshBuild.

Manually installed plugins will fail to install as will any system plugins which are no longer available on the servers. This is not to do with WooshBuild Infinity and will happen even with just openATV on your box.
says no such file or directory when I try

Last edited:
How do you change the channel numbers, for example, all channels that was created by autobouquetsmaker has BBC1 set for 101. How do i change this so its channel 1

Also can you rerun video wizard like in the ipab image...

Hi guys,

When I play movies on vod, it starts and I get a blue screen error.. And box restarts

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I have favourites set uo but i want the channel numbering system to begin at 1, not 101
By placing favourites at the top of EPG the first favourite channel will be on number 1 and your second favourite will be channel number 2 and so on. Or delete favourites and the first channel on your EPG can be accessed by pressing 1.

Hi. Sorry if this has already been asked but I can't see where.

I am running the Freesat skin.

I have set the channel swap so all channels are swapped to HD. Only channel 4 doesn't change to HD. It isn't anywhere at all in my bouquets. I have set my region and am only scanning FTA channels.

Also in the setup > software management > software update.

Can I change it so this is done automatically.

Thanks in advance

Hi guys looking for some help with my box just reflashed it with the wooshbuild infinity followed the instructions on the site. the problem i am having is when i press Tv on the remote control with the last wooshbuild i had in the box i would see sky uk channels and virgin entertainment . docs. sports movies etc. but now all i see is Favourite tv and last scanned and the channel are all over the place any help would be appreciated. thanks

Hi. Sorry if this has already been asked but I can't see where.

I am running the Freesat skin.

I have set the channel swap so all channels are swapped to HD. Only channel 4 doesn't change to HD. It isn't anywhere at all in my bouquets. I have set my region and am only scanning FTA channels.

Also in the setup > software management > software update.

Can I change it so this is done automatically.

Thanks in advance

Exactly the same issue here... I can never work out how to delete all bouquets and then set up again. Each time I delete them and run auto bouquets I get an addition favourites bouquet

Hello im stuck on trying to download latest Atv it’s giving me 3 options to download H5.2TC have downloaded the latest one onto my fat32 usb 16GB but not getting nothing should I be using the download file zipped or un zipped also I’ve tried the front an back usb while holding the standby button in the display but still nothing any ideas or help gladly welcome

Hello im stuck on trying to download latest Atv it’s giving me 3 options to download H5.2TC have downloaded the latest one onto my fat32 usb 16GB but not getting nothing should I be using the download file zipped or un zipped also I’ve tried the front an back usb while holding the standby button in the display but still nothing any ideas or help gladly welcome

Unzip the zip file and copy the zGemma folder,along with its sub folders, to the USB stick.
Make sure there is no other USB device connected to the box, power up box and when UPDT is displayed press on/off button, it should then flash (FLSH) .

So i’ve got atv6.2 with whooshbuild all setup, i have cable and iptv bouquets. In my favourites bouquets ive got a mixture of iptv and cable channels. The epg data for cable channels are all pulled through and visible in the favourites bouquet, however none of the epg for iptv channels are? However if i go to the iptv bouquet all epg is visible?

Why would this be the case?
Have vu solo2 with wooshbuild .have it setup with samsung home theatre whats the best settings in audio .when it displays hd channels get full surround sound but when i go sd have to press yellow and then yellow again to get any sound .Is there anyway to save it so i dont have to do this every time.same for iptv channels no sound
Any help on this please

Unzip the zip file and copy the zGemma folder,along with its sub folders, to the USB stick.
Make sure there is no other USB device connected to the box, power up box and when UPDT is displayed press on/off button, it should then flash (FLSH) .
Thanks for reply do I put it into the front usb slot or the back usb slot? Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back