WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I have a new H3.2tc and have tried to flash the woosh infinity build on in. I have got to the screen where it asks you how you want to use your box. Satellite, cable, both or IPTV except I only get the option for satellite and IPTV no cable?!!

I selected the satellite option to see what regions came up, but the one I am in (for cable) wasn't listed and I do not know what the satellite region is for me (Luton)

Any ideas on how to get the box to show the cable option???

Ashp20

Hello

I have a new H3.2tc and have tried to flash the woosh infinity build on in. I have got to the screen where it asks you how you want to use your box. Satellite, cable, both or IPTV except I only get the option for satellite and IPTV no cable?!!

I selected the satellite option to see what regions came up, but the one I am in (for cable) wasn't listed and I do not know what the satellite region is for me (Luton)

Any ideas on how to get the box to show the cable option???

Ashp20
If you turn the box off you are able to go through the infinity setup again. For some reason it isnt picking up your cable tuners.
Would it be a London area, geography was never my strong point. But if it is the wrong area you can set the correct region and scan again once flashed

got it installed but some reason its trying to pick up virgin channels instead of sky channels, only showing 24 channels and none show, its like its not picking up my tuner, but its showing it has full 99% signal strength ??

turning the full scan it found 1000+ channels, then when it booted up it wouldnt show any, no fta

just done a factory store, it doesn't store wooshbuild infinity !, keeps the background but goes back to open atv

Last edited:
Hi,

Would appreciate some help. Using wooshbuild for few months now great with the VPN plugin
My h2h box was recording IPTV fine. But all of sudden it has lost visibility of any recordings.
Path showing as /media/mmc

What should correct path be? Thanks in advance.

Probably a question (well stupid one with a easy answer) OK so I got wooshbuild infinity re-setup on a box (minor issue) it's a sky/freesat H2S. Now say I go to 101 right and I wanted to scroll down. Normally it would come up 999 but seems to be going to the cruise channel? It appears that the box is sticking to the entertainment bouquet and not going through channels as it should

Hi,

Would appreciate some help. Using wooshbuild for few months now great with the VPN plugin
My h2h box was recording IPTV fine. But all of sudden it has lost visibility of any recordings.
Path showing as /media/mmc

What should correct path be? Thanks in advance.
media/hdd

Probably a question (well stupid one with a easy answer) OK so I got wooshbuild infinity re-setup on a box (minor issue) it's a sky/freesat H2S. Now say I go to 101 right and I wanted to scroll down. Normally it would come up 999 but seems to be going to the cruise channel? It appears that the box is sticking to the entertainment bouquet and not going through channels as it should
Not sure if this is what you mean but you can add an all channels bouquet
Menu > setup > service searching > autoboquetmaker > providers > create main bouquet > yes all channels. Then scan

when I open tv guide menu and tab across, entertainment, movies etc although the channels move butthe tab at the top stays on entertainment,
Can anyone help Please?
Thanks
G

Hi,

When I do Red button > plugins> mount manager
I see
MMC 59GB Size
device /dev/mmcblkop1 Mount none Type Unavailable

Mount fails - As does use as HDD - any ideas?
Just realised your using an sd card. I know there was a problem using sd cards not sure if it got fixed as I dont use one.
Have you no usb to use for now

hello i would like some help please

loaded channels though echannelizer and when it reboots all i get is this <n/a> where the channel names should be this is on every tab

what im i doing wrong please the iptv is a payed service
IMG_20181008_190257.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back