1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by benijofar, May 28, 2018.

1. makido

makido TK Veteran Forum Supporter

How is that even possible. Its meant to be a clean flash of atv if running infinity. Hang on just trying it on the duo2

2. grahamer67

grahamer67 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    Dont know whats happened, the E2i player is back to iptv player, when i tried to re do it again, it says confirm flashing wooshbuildv 7.000, didnt happen to me when i done my own box.

3. makido

Just done mine and its 6.2 so god knows what happened. What happens if you go blue button flash online/local

4. grahamer67

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    I get flash on the fly, then if i press blue for local, it gives me media/hdd/images/tmp
    wooshbuild-latest zip
    probaly be better starting from scratch via usb.

5. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    you are flashing from the usb which has wb7 on it, if you flash online, it should download the newest build - openatv6.2

6. makido

It was running infinity before you tried to reflash yeah?? Well thats a new one on me I will be honest

7. grahamer67

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    No had not installed infinity yet, it was still the previous wooshbuild as it was still running ok

I had taken the hdd out, so no usb connected. Then flashing online only gives me 3 versions of open atv 6.1.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2018
  8. makido

Well that will be why then lol
    I hadnt reflashed my box in a while so at least something good come outta it :)

9. grahamer67

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    Ha, sorry about that makido. Got open atv 6.1 back on then flashed infinity, now i will maybe be able to update to 6.2, what i was trying in the 1st place.

Feckin flashed 6.2 but then didnt flash wooshbuild, now it has to be via usb

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2018
    makido likes this.
  10. pabloescaban

Male
    {builder
    you flash openatv6.2 then follow the instructions on infinity installation page, you don't download/flash infinity in the old way

bazcfc1 likes this.
  11. SayyiD

SayyiD Registered

Male
    {Developer
    It looks like a file bad format. Do you import the M3U with E-Channelizer? or a script?

12. ChocoSponge

ChocoSponge Registered

Male
    Been running infinity for a while, no real issues, 2x h2s, one i left skin as was, another i changed, been fine but now lost sly on the changed one, don't think skin related as been ok for months. Channels show, epg there (as much as it works) but no picture. Have done new scan, reset, still nothing. Any idea's please?

13. grahamer67

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    Yeah i have done a few recently, had problems with a star box a few weeks back, but i done a couple of h2hs last week without any problems, dunno what i done earlier, but i got there in the end up

14. Imported
    Imported M3U file though E channelizer

Then wrote it to box

15. Ant_f

Ant_f Registered

Male
    Hi All
    Just tried to install the wooshbuild infinity on h9s via webif, I get the whoosh flash screen then it just goes blue screen error. All was ok with a tv 6.1, looks like it’s toast.

16. pabloescaban

Male
    {builder
    nope, there's nothing wrong with the box, have you flashed openatv6.2 to the box before you start with the WB infinity installation?

17. Ant_f

Ant_f Registered

Male
    Hi, thanks for your post. I reflashed with atv6.1 and all is fine now. Very impressed with the box and the build.

18. Getrom29

Getrom29 Registered

sorry what format do i need to format a hdd in windows for use on engima 2 box again thanks

19. davesbak

davesbak Registered

fat32

20. Sparkrite

Sparkrite TK Veteran

As stated above FAT32 because Windows will not (easily) R/W or even recognise a drive in EXT3/4 which is native to Linux.

The box will then format the FAT32 drive to EXT3/4 when you "initialise" it.
    So make sure you do initialise it before trying to mount it as a HDD.