WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've noticed that some channels seem to have the wrong EPG data assigned to them.
for example, SP Main Event seems to have EPG data for a totally unrelated channel (ie it says that Heartbeat is due to start).
noticed that other channels have no data at all (paramount SD (but HD does), animal planet HD, MTV Music - no name just three).

any way to fix this?

anyone?

I’ve replaced the USB drive in my parents H2S. Since then I no longer get the channel picons on the ‘freeview’ channels. IPTV channels obviously have them.

Is there any way to get these back without having to completely reflash the box?

Thanks

HI all i have a zgemma H.2S just flash it with the wooshbuild infinity and now it dose nothing but show on the screen woobuild infinity and boots up go to 100 on the front and then go back to 0 and then counts up to 100 again and back to 0 keeps on doing this, can some please help what to do next. Thanks

HI all i have a zgemma H.2S just flash it with the wooshbuild infinity and now it dose nothing but show on the screen woobuild infinity and boots up go to 100 on the front and then go back to 0 and then counts up to 100 again and back to 0 keeps on doing this, can some please help what to do next. Thanks
Reflash and start from scratch again you did follow the guide properly and have hdd/usb in back when prompted too

I gather your using virgin? Try menu, setup, EPG delete EPG.

Goto VM all channels bouquet and put it on VM preview channels for 5 minutes. If that works disable EPG import and use EPG Refresh to zap to VM preview channel every morning or set an auto timer to zap to it.

Goto VM all channels bouquet and put it on VM preview channels for 5 minutes. If that works disable EPG import and use EPG Refresh to zap to VM preview channel every morning or set an auto timer to zap to it.

willing to try that to see if it results in a proper EPG, but it's not really a solution i'd be wanting to use.
surely everyone using virgin with wb infinity isn't doing that?

willing to try that to see if it results in a proper EPG, but it's not really a solution i'd be wanting to use.
surely everyone using virgin with wb infinity isn't doing that?

This is not an infinity issue and doesn't belong in this thread
You'll find the wrong information on lots of channels
Nick HD
Cbeebies
Film4
Sky Sports Main Event
just to name a few, there are lots of others, it's the folk who compile the EPG - Rytec and it makes no difference what build, skin or anything else you use

This is not an infinity issue and doesn't belong in this thread
You'll find the wrong information on lots of channels
Nick HD
Cbeebies
Film4
Sky Sports Main Event
just to name a few, there are lots of others, it's the folk who compile the EPG - Rytec and it makes no difference what build, skin or anything else you use

well considering it came bundled with WB infinity then it would be reasonable for one to come to this thread for initial support.
i'm not sure i read anything in the blurb about the build that some channels would have wrong EPG data (ie showing programs on a completely different channel), if it did then i would have chosen a different thread to post about it in.

if there are any other sources to use then i'm all ears. i've never used rytec before and it's only being used here because it's bundled with the build.

Okay looking for a bit of help with my Zgemma H7C ive configured my oscam.server file to suit .root/var/keys with active line and dump into correct folder and restarted box ,but blank screen black even on FTA channel ,i can confirm there
you didn't download or read the 'softcams and lines' resource I directed you towards yesterday.
That is the wrong path

The path is: /etc/tuxbox/config/ on ViX and /usr/keys/oscam/ on ATV

well considering it came bundled with WB infinity then it would be reasonable for one to come to this thread for initial support.
i'm not sure i read anything in the blurb about the build that some channels would have wrong EPG data (ie showing programs on a completely different channel), if it did then i would have chosen a different thread to post about it in.

if there are any other sources to use then i'm all ears. i've never used rytec before and it's only being used here because it's bundled with the build.
If showing wrong channel on a different channel wouldn't that point to providers streams and nothing to do with epg data

yeah already tried that.
Vm is best absorbing data from VM feed rather than EPG Importer as that's mainly set for sky UK service reference.

You can google
jenseneverest 14day epg source if you want to use EPG import but it still requires someone to maintain the xml file.

i assume you mean channel 100? (virgin tv highlights)

mtv music, paramount SD and aninmal planet HD all have the correct data in my epg, using the same Rytec and base build as you, openatv6.2

mtv music, paramount SD and aninmal planet HD all have the correct data in my epg, using the same Rytec and base build as you, openatv6.2

ok well something is amiss then.
animal planet HD has no EPG data at all for me, and it's set to download every morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back