WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what i'm currently set to use, and what WB infinity set up automatically during install.

yes it's virgin using the slywb skin

1-0-19-C1-E-1-F-F020-FFFF0000-0-0-0-20181014120217.jpg

1-0-19-C1-E-1-F-F020-FFFF0000-0-0-0-20181014120153.jpg

I meant in EPG menu there's settings in there to Enable Virgin EPG

Screenshot_20181014-120734_Samsung Internet.jpg

After enabling that delete EPG then try channel 100 for 5 minutes.

dose anyone know how to get the ccCam installed on wooshbuild infinity

Paste the C line into CCcam.cfg which is in usr/keys folder
or use dreamexplorer plugin, browse to usr, then keys, then open Cccam.cfg and type the line in manually with the remote

mtv music, paramount SD and aninmal planet HD all have the correct data in my epg, using the same Rytec and base build as you, openatv6.2

do your settings match mine if you have EPG data for those channels?

I meant in EPG menu there's settings in there to Enable Virgin EPG

View attachment 35333

After enabling that delete EPG then try channel 100 for 5 minutes.

no, mine is set ot this (which is what WB infinity set during install)

Capture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok well i don't understand it then.
mine is a clean fresh install of wb infinity. epg settings seem to be same as yours, yet i've got channels with no data at all.
could it be region/area related?

It will probably be disabled to stop corruption between vm feeds EPG and EPG import.

You could also try deleting both EPG and ABM bouquets.

ok i've enabled it, deleted epg file, and went to virgin channel.
after about 5 minutes it's imported "some" data, but still huge gaps. BBC1 and 2 have now/next but anything at 3pm is blank.
103 and 104 has full data.
animal planet HD now has data, but current data for D+1 is missing.

1-0-1-66-1-F020-FFFF0000-0-0-0-20181014143845.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you didn't download or read the 'softcams and lines' resource I directed you towards yesterday.
That is the wrong path

The path is: /etc/tuxbox/config/ on ViX and /usr/keys/oscam/ on ATV
Yes I can confirm it was all so dumped in the direct /usr/keys/oscam/ as im running openatv ,,after a few more goes tried different softcam and restarted box seems to be working cleared thanks for help much appreciated bud

Hi i have a zgemma H7s i a trying to do a full backupof the system but everytime i try i get the blue crash screen and the box reboots
i have a 1tb extrnal HDD attached.
i was running a Zgemma H2s before and had no issues withthe full back up

does anyone have any info on howto get this working

Thanks

Last edited:
Zgemma H2s, Woosh inf, OpenATV 6.2

Used Infinity since it came out with no probs at all, however, I'm now having a spot of bother, not sure if it's my HDD but thinking not as I'm getting the same issue with a good USB.
Anyway, Noticed earlier tonight that pause had stopped working, thought it might be just needing software update so I left it. Sky at night set to record tonight and a recording failed message, out of space (or something like that) came up. Went into EPG to set it manually and the box crashed as soon as I hit record. Box rebooted and I get -
Some plugins are not available: Extensions/MovieOrganisor (list index out of range) - Went into my recordings and there is nothing in there (was fine earlier today).
Did software update, still no recordings in file list or pause/RW.
Un-installed/Re-installed MovieOrganisor plugin, still no recordings in file list or pause/RW.
Also - only internal flash is showing in Dream Explorer.
Any ideas??
Ta

Zgemma H2s, Woosh inf, OpenATV 6.2

Used Infinity since it came out with no probs at all, however, I'm now having a spot of bother, not sure if it's my HDD but thinking not as I'm getting the same issue with a good USB.
Anyway, Noticed earlier tonight that pause had stopped working, thought it might be just needing software update so I left it. Sky at night set to record tonight and a recording failed message, out of space (or something like that) came up. Went into EPG to set it manually and the box crashed as soon as I hit record. Box rebooted and I get -
Some plugins are not available: Extensions/MovieOrganisor (list index out of range) - Went into my recordings and there is nothing in there (was fine earlier today).
Did software update, still no recordings in file list or pause/RW.
Un-installed/Re-installed MovieOrganisor plugin, still no recordings in file list or pause/RW.
Also - only internal flash is showing in Dream Explorer.
Any ideas??
Ta

I've had this issue a couple of times on my h9s running 6.2. I had to unplug my 64Gb usb stick and plug it back in as it wasn't seeing it. I'm not sure why though. Mines formatted in ext4 if that makes any difference. I've changed the usb3 socket it was in to the usb2 one in the hope it fixes it.

Last edited:
Further to my problem -
Both Mount manager and Devices(Blue button/Yellow button) are detecting my HDD - Mount: None Type Unavailable.
Tried - Blue button, Mounts, Device Manager, Mount ..... and Setup Mount, both failed.

1_0_1_1260_7EA_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20181015140757.jpg

I would do the infinity set up again it should sort every thing out as long as hdd is in the back of box before you start

I would do the infinity set up again it should sort every thing out as long as hdd is in the back of box before you start

Reflashed infinity and still the same.
MovieOrganisor was showing in Plugin browser and HDD was showing in Device manager as in the pic -

1_0_1_279C_805_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20181015162729.jpg

Changed the path of HDD to point to media/hdd and rebooted box. The path didn't change (Same as above) and MovieOrganisor has disappeared from Plugin Browser.
Still only have internal flash showing in Dream Explorer.

As the box cannot determine the "type" correctly I would suggest you initialise the device again using ext4.
This would obviously delete all info on it.

Blue/Harddisk/initialisation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back