WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i set up my mates h2s and had all channels working. He lives in the same area code so net id is same. No channels clear at his house not even FTA. Any help would be appreciated
Have you checked his isp security settings, they dont like wooshbuild infinity, i know of a few with bt and talk talk who have had same probs nothing clearing

if he can receive VM at yours but not at his, it could be his VM cable isn't connected in the green cabinet
if he gets a service from thenm and it's definitely live, then the cable or splitter at his house is probably a duffer, take your cable/splitter to his with his box and see if it works

if he can receive VM at yours but not at his, it could be his VM cable isn't connected in the green cabinet
if he gets a service from thenm and it's definitely live, then the cable or splitter at his house is probably a duffer, take your cable/splitter to his with his box and see if it works
Where's does the EPG come from? Because that updates fine

Hi Guys, hope this isn't something that's been asked too many times before, I've had a search on the thread but cant get an answer.
Just taken the plunge to upgrade to WB Infinity but stuck on step 1, get the open webif browser opened but go to click Terminal and its not there. Zgemma H2s
Any suggestions

Hi Guys, hope this isn't something that's been asked too many times before, I've had a search on the thread but cant get an answer.
Just taken the plunge to upgrade to WB Infinity but stuck on step 1, get the open webif browser opened but go to click Terminal and its not there. Zgemma H2s
Any suggestions

Have you updated OpenAtv to 6.2?

hi
trying to install woosh build infinity. but it keeps crashing or not progressing at intsll plugin part.
and line configuring softcam-feed-universal
i have a new out of the box zgemma h7s, and have flashed it to openatv 6.2

hi
trying to install woosh build infinity. but it keeps crashing or not progressing at intsll plugin part.
and line configuring softcam-feed-universal
i have a new out of the box zgemma h7s, and have flashed it to openatv 6.2
I am having the exact same issue, but on F1 enigma2 box... same line, can't be a coincidence right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back