E76C8C86-23BA-4FF5-A3DD-0E6FA772FFEB.jpeg
you may need to sort the EPG out
press menu>setup>epg>epg importer
then press blue.
choose Rytec UK sat/virgin XMLTV
make sure there's a green tick in the 6 boxes that open
press exit once
press yellow
Hi, checked and they are all ticked, keep getting tuned c fail when I run a scan in autobiuqet? Here is the epg

I have infity running on two vu zeros and a solo 2 with vm2 skin on, I find it a bit laggy for changing channels also for the EPG, is it the skin that allows it down or is it infity ?

Update openatv to 6.2 .. Usually works

I have put the latest version of openatv 6.2 on this morning and I still have no 'Terminal' heading, i have tried connecting via the link and I have also tried entering my ip address and still nothing. Is there an alternative means of installing WB, maybe via USB? I have my box currently on the video wizard screen waiting to install WB after reflashing the box with a fresh openatv 6.2 download this morning.

Thanks in advance.

M
I have put the latest version of openatv 6.2 on this morning and I still have no 'Terminal' heading, i have tried connecting via the link and I have also tried entering my ip address and still nothing. Is there an alternative means of installing WB, maybe via USB? I have my box currently on the video wizard screen waiting to install WB after reflashing the box with a fresh openatv 6.2 download this morning.

Thanks in advance.
make sure the box and laptop are both connected to the router/modem

M

make sure the box and laptop are both connected to the router/modem

The box is connected, and my laptop is too. I ran a network check this morning prior reflashing openatv. When I connect webif I don't get the choice to select 'terminal'. Is there any way i can put whoosh on via ftp client or USB? Thanks

The box is connected, and my laptop is too. I ran a network check this morning prior reflashing openatv. When I connect webif I don't get the choice to select 'terminal'. Is there any way i can put whoosh on via ftp client or USB? Thanks

Not that I'm aware of no.
If you've not got 'terminal' showing in webif, it meand openatv 6.2 isn't flashed to the box properly or you've flashed the wrong image, which image did you download?

Not that I'm aware of no.
If you've not got 'terminal' showing in webif, it meand openatv 6.2 isn't flashed to the box properly or you've flashed the wrong image, which image did you download?

I flashed the image for a zgemma star LC, thats the box that I have. Is there anything I can do to check that it's the correct image I have flashed to it? Thanks

I tried it with openatv-6.2-zgemmaslc-20181031_usb too and it was still the same. I have followed the guide and set the box up again without whoosh and I still have no ppv channels. I will just have to give up now as I have wasted another day trying to fix it lol.

reboot the box and router at the socket, wait for both to fully reboot, then try webif again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back