WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

have insatlled this (great by the way, very easy!) but on saving EPG cannot change from internal flash?
If the box can see your USB device it is set as standard to use it. It tends to reset to internal flash when it can't see your device.

I am not sure what you mean by "on saving EPG" as it imports the EPG automatically after the final boot.

Trying to get to save to usb not internal? Do I have to format a certain way?

Also added channel importer, entered ip of box Downstairs but ot showing any idea?? Great work by the way

From full screen, press the blue button followed by the yellow button - can it see your USB device?

If so, Menu -> Setup -> EPG - Settings -> EPG Location - and press the right button. There can sometime be a long delay when changing this option.

If it can't see your device in the first step, this is the reason why it can't change it to store on the USB.

As for the channel importer, I ran it the other day and could use both IP and box name for to work. As this is a network reliant plugin there is little we can do to help with this other than make sure both boxes can see each other on the network. Nothing is touched in regards to the network or any plugins in Infinity. Everything is standard openATV stuff.

any idea what this means:
box keeps coming up with a warning saying (the available disk space for timeshift is less than specified in the settings)
What to you want to do delete the current timeshift buffer and restart timeshift or nothing just leave this menu...
Any idea what this means?
It's for a friend - H5.2tc running WB...how do you stop it coming up?

Menu -> Setup -> Recording & timeshift -> Timeshift settings

You can either turn timeshift off by changing the 2 to 0 on the "start timeshift after" setting
Or you can increase the number of hours timeshift will run for.

I presume he is leaving his channel on for longer than the 3 or 4 hours it is set to, increasing this number will stop the message but will use more usb space until he changes channel.

With it being low on space as it is, providing he doesn't use rewind live TV then I would disable timeshift, or get a bigger usb device.

cheers.
She's not recording anything but still has a USB in the box, would simply removing the USB solve this or should she go through that procedure?

Removing the USB will make it worse and every time she changes channel a new message will popup.

Leave the USB in there and turn off timeshift. It is better to have the USB in there for the EPG storage, IPTV Player cache and so on, it reduces the chances of crashing when the box runs out of room.

Last edited:
Trying to flash my h9s. the Open webif the extras does not show Terminal.
Please flash your box with the latest openATV available. I have been working with the h9s from pre-release and the terminal has always been available.

Exit from all of the wizards on the screen:

Blue button -> Flash online -> Green button -> Select todays date -> Green button -> Save settings - No -> Flash and start Wizard

This will put you to step one of the setup instructions.

Please flash your box with the latest openATV available. I have been working with the h9s from pre-release and the terminal has always been available.

Exit from all of the wizards on the screen:

Blue button -> Flash online -> Green button -> Select todays date -> Green button -> Save settings - No -> Flash and start Wizard

This will put you to step one of the setup instructions.

At the moment it is on openPLi

This thread is for questions only relating to the new Wooshbuild Infinity release as of today.
Non relevant posts will be culled so as to keep the technical side clear in this thread.

Box names for openatv links can be found in post 2 below.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/
Hi, first time poster so not sure if this is in the right place. I installed wooshbuild infinity onto my mutant hd51 box. It was dead easy to do and runs like a dream. I have heard good things about woosh and was glad I could finally get it. Thanks

A couple of strange things have happened since the initial install which was fine. Firstly the sky channels like gold, comedy central etc have disappeared from all bouquets. I have tried rescanning channels but they still dont appear.
Also initially if I typed in 101 for example I got bbc1. Im my entertainment bouquet bbc1 is now channel 1324 and bbc2 is 1325 and so on. Is there anythng I can do to sort these? Many thanks

Hi, first time poster so not sure if this is in the right place. I installed wooshbuild infinity onto my mutant hd51 box. It was dead easy to do and runs like a dream. I have heard good things about woosh and was glad I could finally get it. Thanks

A couple of strange things have happened since the initial install which was fine. Firstly the sky channels like gold, comedy central etc have disappeared from all bouquets. I have tried rescanning channels but they still dont appear.
Also initially if I typed in 101 for example I got bbc1. Im my entertainment bouquet bbc1 is now channel 1324 and bbc2 is 1325 and so on. Is there anythng I can do to sort these? Many thanks
This sounds like some settings are not right in AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM)
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Providers

Now check your sky settings look like they did when you first setup Infinity
upload_2018-6-12_22-56-50.png

upload_2018-6-12_22-57-33.png

If other settings have been changed in different places it will be quite hard to put back to default what it was when first setup. Unless you made a settings backup.

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-12_22-57-13.png
    upload_2018-6-12_22-57-13.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 14
This sounds like some settings are not right in AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM)
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Providers

Now check your sky settings look like they did when you first setup Infinity

If other settings have been changed in different places it will be quite hard to put back to default what it was when first setup. Unless you made a settings backup.

Thanks. I have the sky channels back. In my entertainment bouquet I have BBC1 as 101 but the next channel is 104 channel 4. Bbc2 and itv are missing. Any ideas?
Thanks for your help

wooshman ive got infinity on now and noticed green wb config is v 3.000 but when I go to remove plugins under wooshbuild it says wb config 3.001 just wonderin should mine be the 3.001 and also wanderin was the 3.001 to fix wb config using metrix which has just writing and yellow bar hope you understand

No you will have the latest WB Config, it is just my numbering which is wrong in the plugin.

I am still making huge improvements to setup (nearly done) but WB Config will be next and I will sort the skin issue first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back