WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extream Editor is available in the Extensions sections of plugins, I added it. It may be out of date but can be updated from within the plugin it's self.

hello im having issues with wooshbuild infinity keeps going to black screen on channels after a while have to reboot to fix it using the latest atv 6.2

Extream Editor is available in the Extensions sections of plugins, I added it. It may be out of date but can be updated from within the plugin it's self.
hello woosh man dunno if you can help me ive got a zgemma h9s with latest wooshbuild infinity and atv 6.2 after a while im getting a black screen on channels having to keep rebooting it to get it back on tried 2 porviders so i know its not that im using editor also

how do i add extreme editor on wooshbuild , I have tried the link I had through putty with no success, not sure if I need to do something else or the link is incorrect. Any advice will be appreciated

Press menu, Go to plugins, hit green button to download plugins list, then go to extensions, scroll down to near the end of the list and it’s there as version 2.10 install that then when it’s installed go into the plugin and press menu and select update once it’s updated the box should restart. Then just go back in and pair your line.

I have a zgemma H2s and have flashed ATV6. 2 and then woosh infinity through webif. I have got to the screen where it asks you how you want to use your box. Satellite, cable, both or IPTV except I only get the option for satellite and IPTVno cable?!!

I selected the satellite option to see what regions came up, but the one I am in (for cable) wasn't listed and I do not know what the satellite region is for me (London)

Any ideas on how to get the box to show the cable option?

The whooshbuild infinity is great and job well done. Thank you for your hardwork mate.

Hi does anyone know how to backup settings onto USB?

I'm on WB infinity and have backed up via Green -> WB Config -> Backup and restore options -> Backup settings.

I have a USB plugged in and get a confirmation message that backup is successful but when I plug USB into my laptop, it is empty. I assume therefore it has backed up onto the internal hdd but
1) is there a way of checking this? And
2) how can I backup onto USB so that I can use the USB stick on another box if I wanted to use my settings on there for example?

Many thanks for your help.

Hi does anyone know how to backup settings onto USB?

I'm on WB infinity and have backed up via Green -> WB Config -> Backup and restore options -> Backup settings.

I have a USB plugged in and get a confirmation message that backup is successful but when I plug USB into my laptop, it is empty. I assume therefore it has backed up onto the internal hdd but
1) is there a way of checking this? And
2) how can I backup onto USB so that I can use the USB stick on another box if I wanted to use my settings on there for example?

Many thanks for your help.

If you have setup/initialised and mounted the USB as HDD then it will save the backup to that USB device.
You can use "Dream Explorer" or "FileZilla" to interrogate the drive to check the backup exists, or even a PC as long as it is on the same network as the box.

Be aware that a Windows PC cannot natively read or access a Linux formatted USB device but another Enigma2 box can.

Hey all, just realised not had any updates to do for a while and latest image I can see from WB is c.23rd of August..

Is this normal?

What version openATV have you, 6.2 is the latest stable with ongoing daily updates.
WB Infinity doesn't need updates, as such.
Good question....

How do I find this out again. WB has been stable I've not fiddled with it for several months so kinda forgot how it works

You're right 6.1 so just need to update to 6.2.

About that.. happen to have the instructions?

Jeez I'm so out of touch.

And most importantly thanks for the help.
Ok, no problem, you're best bet is to upgrade to WB Infinity, go here and follow the instruction to the letter :-
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

It works well and is quick and easy, but I cannot stress enough the need to follow the instructions EXACTLY, do not skip any steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back