WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Need some help with infinity install. Tried doing a fresh install but zgemma h2s refuses to flash rather than boot. Tried many locations for image download and as far as i can tell, doing everything correctly. Originally did the update to infinity using download link using openwebif and all looked well however in WB config it still says v7.002. Im presuming it would probably say v10 and boot up with infinity logo but could be wrong. Can anyone confirm if it should say v10 and if so any suggestions to get it.

Seperately to that im trying to get a vpn using the easy add vpn using my supplier pia which is an option but cannot get it working. I get ip address unconfirmed and name server unconfirmed. I was thinking maybe the vpn add on doesnt work because im on v7 not infinity

All help greatly appreciated

Hi all. Need some help with infinity install. Tried doing a fresh install but zgemma h2s refuses to flash rather than boot. Tried many locations for image download and as far as i can tell, doing everything correctly. Originally did the update to infinity using download link using openwebif and all looked well however in WB config it still says v7.002. Im presuming it would probably say v10 and boot up with infinity logo but could be wrong. Can anyone confirm if it should say v10 and if so any suggestions to get it.

Seperately to that im trying to get a vpn using the easy add vpn using my supplier pia which is an option but cannot get it working. I get ip address unconfirmed and name server unconfirmed. I was thinking maybe the vpn add on doesnt work because im on v7 not infinity

There is no infinity download, which is why you still have V7
Download openatv6.2 for your box and flash that, then infinity is added via one command line as it explains in the infinity install thread

If you cant get it to flash from usb flash it online
Blue button > flash online/local > green (online)
Once flashed open webif and put in the infinity command. The box will restart with the infinity logo.

so update open atv then do wooshbuild. Thats what i have been trying to do in a sense.
been using that link and the instructions using openatv-6.2-zgemmah2s-20181110_usb, but i cant get the box to flash. just wants to boot. Tried usb in front and rear. Any way of knowing what openatv im currently running?

I have done the command and infinity install runs and finalises but when it boots it looks the same as 7 and shows v7.002. So am i correct in thinking that as its not the newest box it will still be running open atv v6.1 and that wont alllow WBv10?

Confirmed i am running open atv6.1, it says it on startup. Trying flash again but just booting. Using sandisk usb that has been used before for flashing wooshbuild. Formatted to fat32.

Why not try what @makido above advised and flash it online, so to speak?

Also don't mind what the splash screen(s) report, some do say 6.1.

What does button sequence, red/up/ok/ok report ?

Last edited:
Done as you said. booted up with WB infinity logo. If this works makido you better get running, im gona find you and give you a big sloppy kiss.

WB config v3.000 : Wooshbuild v10.000. Makido, top man. Any suggestions on how to add my iptv script. Thanks for the help, hopefully this solution will help others in future.

Last edited:
Hi just set up infinity on my h2s and am stuck with the large "Welcome to wooshbuild" box on my screen . I can't flash with openatv by usb as it only boots the box - I'm using two different sticks that both worked before. Have tried going to Flash online - but a screen comes up with "translation Information" on it. Hope I,ve described this Ok as I'm not very experienced with this sort of thing. anyone got any ideas? - thanks

Hi just set up infinity on my h2s and am stuck with the large "Welcome to wooshbuild" box on my screen . I can't flash with openatv by usb as it only boots the box - I'm using two different sticks that both worked before. Have tried going to Flash online - but a screen comes up with "translation Information" on it. Hope I,ve described this Ok as I'm not very experienced with this sort of thing. anyone got any ideas? - thanks
Download this and prepare your usb
http://www.techkings.org/resources/willobuild-enigma2-toolkit.64/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back