WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird if I use service app and ext player alot of channels I get no picture but sound works worjs perfect on older h2s zgemma
Yeah that's weird lol .
I set the h9s up with a woosh infinity and loaded the line though xtream editor and it all worked fine for me .
The guy who then bough the box hasn't had any trouble with it.

I have zero experience with Xtream Editor so can't say if it is a new problem or not. I don't do anything to the standard openATV that you install other than make the plugin available for you in extensions.

Whilst setting up the box I am trying to select live tv channels and selecting 'Via cable UK only' and the box crashes. I have previously been able to select this option and select the specific area in the UK.
This has happened only today on both, Zgemma H1 & H52Tc boxes. I welcome any assistance anybody can offer please.

Last edited:
I have encountered an issue with wooshbuild inifinity and was wondering if anybody had the same issue as mine with trying to select live tv channels and selecting 'Via cable UK only' and the box crashes. I have installed this previously and never had this issue?
It has, so far, happened on Zgemma H1 & Zgemma H52Tc boxes. I welcome any assistance anybody can offer please.
I will have a look tomorrow but on a whole cable users won't bother with satellite so will select UK cable only and this is the first post I have read with this issue. Doesn't mean there isn't an issue I just haven't heard of it before.

What openATV are you flashing first please before setting up Infinity?

I will have a look tomorrow but on a whole cable users won't bother with satellite so will select UK cable only and this is the first post I have read with this issue. Doesn't mean there isn't an issue I just haven't heard of it before.

What openATV are you flashing first please before setting up Infinity?
the latest 6.2 version and thank you so much for your response, much appreciated

Are you choosing virgin uk as provider and setting netid for your area?
if you arent getting this far, bypass the cable setup and do it manually once infinity has finished installing

Just updated to infinity, but the plugin for watching movies isn't there , is it in this version , think it was e 2 something, had animé ect

Just updated to infinity, but the plugin for watching movies isn't there , is it in this version , think it was e 2 something, had animé ect
Ive just flashed infinity and e2iplayer is there for me. It should install as standard now as woosh as updated it.
If you cant see it have a look in extensions

Ive just flashed infinity and e2iplayer is there for me. It should install as standard now as woosh as updated it.
If you cant see it have a look in extensions
not there mate will do it from scratch in the morning thanks for the help

Are you choosing virgin uk as provider and setting netid for your area?
if you arent getting this far, bypass the cable setup and do it manually once infinity has finished installing
All I can select is for Tuner A & Tuner B for vm (all systems), then initialise storage and then when I go to select cable UK only installation, it does not allow me to select UK area for cable. The box crashes and provides a log. How can I finish Infinity installation without selecting this part please?

IMG_2091.jpg
All I can select is for Tuner A & Tuner B for vm (all systems), then initialise storage and then when I go to select cable UK only installation, it does not allow me to select UK area for cable. The box crashes and provides a log. How can I finish Infinity installation without selecting this part please?
I have added 2 associated photos, one before I enter details of the cable uk only and one after I have selected the ok button to input the net id area code.

Attachments

• IMG_2059.jpg
    IMG_2059.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info, I am already looking at it as there is an issue with the Infinity setup. ABM have made a small change and it has buggered it.

Working hard to fix it.
Thought I was doing something wrong and doubting myself LOL.
Much appreciated and congratulations on your image, its the best there is!!!!!

I have installed Wooshbuild Infinity on a VU+duo2, cable version. I started with OpenAtv 6.2 and followed all the instructions. I t went well a couple of things were slightly different, like I didn't have HDMI to select I had DVI. But it went okay. It seems to crash fairly frequently. I have reinstalled a couple of times. But hasn't made a difference. When it crashes the BSOD comes up with a message about posting crash logs. I can get them but am not sure where I should post them ? The openatv site is hard to navigate because of the language barrier, and also with it being wooshbuild, isn't there somewhere else that would find them more useful?

I have installed Wooshbuild Infinity on a VU+duo2, cable version. I started with OpenAtv 6.2 and followed all the instructions. I t went well a couple of things were slightly different, like I didn't have HDMI to select I had DVI. But it went okay. It seems to crash fairly frequently. I have reinstalled a couple of times. But hasn't made a difference. When it crashes the BSOD comes up with a message about posting crash logs. I can get them but am not sure where I should post them ? The openatv site is hard to navigate because of the language barrier, and also with it being wooshbuild, isn't there somewhere else that would find them more useful?
You can attach crash logs in here and I will take a look.

Not being able to select HDMI is an issue your end as the very first screen you see when flashing the box is the input type, this screen isn't touched by WooshBuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back