WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , you can go into epg settings and set it to miss empty channels, might help mate
They are not empty channels, they are channels which require a line to show them.

To hide them:
Menu -> Setup -> Service and searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Providers -> In the SkyUK Section change FTA only to Yes - save and rescan.

DAMN my slow fingers - Makido beat me to it.

What box are you using?

E2iPlayer (was IPTV Player) is installed as standard and should be listed on your plugins screen - This is why I ask what box you are using as I and others have flashed umpteen times and it is always there.

As for your IPTV you can't get much easier than installing the e2m3ubouquet maker from the extensions section as it is standard with openATV. I won't install it as part of the Infinity setup as not everyone needs or uses it.

What IPTV plugins do you want to see readily available? There is already e2m3ubouquet and extream Editor, the two biggest plugins today. Anything else is server specific and depends on how your provider tells you to install their stuff.

I and the others who have input into WooshBuild feel what needs to be installed as standard already is and what needs to be available in download plugins is.

But getting back to your E2iPlayer, let me know what box you are running and I will get it looked into.

hi mate

was flashing a H2H.
yes sorry E2iplayer forgot its name, but yeh it never installed on flash and i had to find it in extentions to install but as mentioned wouldnt let me install any binaries and all those other things it asks to install when you first open it.

e2m3ubouquet maker is the only one i need really for iptv but it doesnt seem to be in my plugins extentions either checked a few times iv used it on other builds before so know where it is to install but just doesnt seem to be available for install unless its under a different name now?

few issues i had when flashingi (i flashed twice......all my wires were connected to box)
1st time - on the setup wizard i only had options for sat only and iptv only then got the error no valid nimb found) managed to fix that by changing my tuner settings for some reason they were set to something totally different. think the nimb issue also further caused Sly and sly roi in ABM providers to go missing couldnt figure out how to get them after trying numerous things.

so then reflashed back to openatv then back to whoosh

cant remember what exactly happend but got an option up stating if my tuner wasnt available, clicked that sorted the tuners out, then got all the options up this time round asking how i would like to setup sly only cable only etc. picked my correct one cable & sly (would be nice to have an option for all 3 together sly,virgin and iptv). then on was fine had sly and sly roi back in abm providers.

but yeh e2i never installed both times on flash.

o and had the issue with the no valid nimb with no sly in abm providers when i tried flashing a H7 a month or so ago, so maybe an issue with dual/triple tuner boxes?

There seems to be too many issues to all be related to Infinity setup.

I don't put e2m3ubouquet in the build, it is provided by openATV in the extensions section of plugin - if you can't see it then this shouts something wrong your end.

error no valid nimb found is also sounding like issues your end as there are to many boxes being run for it to be a build wide issue. Infinity setup will only list tuners that openATV has found already. This is the initial part when you basically press the OK button to go through the tuner setup. If openATV doesn't detect your cable tuner you won't see the option in Infinity.

Are you restoring settings? If so don't, just go with a fresh flash of openATV 6.2 and let Infinity do the rest.
On the openATV tuner screen, just press the OK button to let the box do what it needs to do, there is no need to change anything from default.

I will flash an H2H tomorrow and see what happens. I have flashed the H7 lots of times today for various things and not had any issues using openATV 6.2 or 6.3

Hi got infinity on, but when I run ABM I get Failed to tune V uk on tuner C. Please help

update: done a reflash & same issue, no VM, just get a: Failed to tune V uk on tuner C,

Last edited:
Can anyone fix ABM all the sly asian channels come under the shopping bouquet in whoosh when they should be in international been like this for months even on other builds

It installs the VPN service but it isn't active until you set it up. You can remove the service by using the blue button -> Network -> Network services -> VPN -> Remove service.
Hi Whoosh sorry to be a pest but one last question. Do you happen to know which folder I would need to put my openvpn profile in?

Okay then I have copied a few crash logs for you to look at.

Attachments

• crash7.txt
    24 KB · Views: 4
  • crash8.txt
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
  • crash9.txt
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • crash14.txt
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
Okay then I have copied a few crash logs for you to look at.
Great thanks. These are all pointing towards an issue with your timeshift for whatever reason. I would start by disabling it

Menu -> Setup -> Recording & Timeshift -> Timeshift settings -> Automatically start timeshift after - set this to disabled.
While you are in there make sure that Enable Autorecord is also set to no.

Been happening with few need abm and gig..to up
date them
Thanks bud, is the fix just to downgrade? can't even see my Mgcamd line, I ftp it over, & restart softcam still nothing, I selected mgcamd_1.38r1 ok but still say No new ECM info.

zgemma 5.2tc, failed tuner on B & C (VM), heres my settings for both:
DVB-c
Enabled
000**
Provider
UK
VM uk (All Systems)
No

Last edited:
Thanks bud, is the fix just to downgrade? can't even see my Mgcamd line, I ftp it over, & restart softcam still nothing, I selected mgcamd_1.38r1 ok but still say No new ECM info.

zgemma 5.2tc, failed tuner on B & C (VM), heres my settings for both:
DVB-c
Enabled
000**
Provider
UK
VM uk (All Systems)
No
You can flash a clean version of openATV and install only ABM and still have the same problem but from reading the forum it is happening to lots of people, lots of boxes and different images.

Reactions: phl
@wooshman any idea when on iptv I can pause but not rewind?
It is IPTV and many factors come in to it. IPTV has nothing to do with WooshBuild but I presume you have already searched and tried holding the right button until a search time bar shows up? Or using the Help button and selecting FF or RW from the list? I can pause, rewind and record the same as others, but other can't do any.

It's basically a re badged amiko alien 2 from back in the day!

Hi mate, I'm trying to setup an icecrypt stc1650chd box for someone. Did you install openatv for the amiko alien 2 box? Then followed the steps for Wooshbuild?

Any help with this would be appreciated as I'm trying not to destroy someone else's box

Just setup my whooshbuild, but a wee bit stuck at the part where it's asking for Cable uk ID & region there are is no Scottish one to click on?

Hi looking for another bit of advice please, when i press the epg button on my h2s the epg does not come up on the screen, ( it did previously) it now has a search button with which looks like to picks, can this be removed so that when I press epg the tv listings will appear. Thanks in advance for your help

Ps Its a really fantastic image which im now converted too having swaitched from another image a few weeks ago

Hi looking for another bit of advice please, when i press the epg button on my h2s the epg does not come up on the screen, ( it did previously) it now has a search button with which looks like to picks, can this be removed so that when I press epg the tv listings will appear. Thanks in advance for your help

Ps Its a really fantastic image which im now converted too having swaitched from another image a few weeks ago
I think you mean this
Green button > wb config > change skin, boot theme > enable/disable bouquet preview > needs to be disabled

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back