WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the correct open atv for your box. Sometimes you need to try several different usb drives, zgemma boxes can be fussy.

There seems to be too many issues to all be related to Infinity setup.

I don't put e2m3ubouquet in the build, it is provided by openATV in the extensions section of plugin - if you can't see it then this shouts something wrong your end.

error no valid nimb found is also sounding like issues your end as there are to many boxes being run for it to be a build wide issue. Infinity setup will only list tuners that openATV has found already. This is the initial part when you basically press the OK button to go through the tuner setup. If openATV doesn't detect your cable tuner you won't see the option in Infinity.

Are you restoring settings? If so don't, just go with a fresh flash of openATV 6.2 and let Infinity do the rest.
On the openATV tuner screen, just press the OK button to let the box do what it needs to do, there is no need to change anything from default.

I will flash an H2H tomorrow and see what happens. I have flashed the H7 lots of times today for various things and not had any issues using openATV 6.2 or 6.3

I reflashed my h7 today and it went smoothly with no issues. I think the proble first time around could have been the boxs came factory with openatv 6 before i reflashed this time i put 6.2 on and it went fine.

Right update, I tried the openatv 20181113 for zgemma 52tc, which didnt have Netdi for belfast so I just picked Liverpool, went throught i all, then went in after and was able to pick belfast & it scaned it and got all VM channels :(y):, now just have to get mgcamd_1.38r1 to work, ftp'ed to box but when i click restart & refresh No new ECM???? Help

Right update, I tried the openatv 20181113 for zgemma 52tc, which didnt have Netdi for belfast so I just picked Liverpool, went throught i all, then went in after and was able to pick belfast & it scaned it and got all VM channels :(y):, now just have to get mgcamd_1.38r1 to work, ftp'ed to box but when i click restart & refresh No new ECM???? Help
Can you not put your line onto a usb and then use cam importer to reinstall it, simple enough to do.

I cannot do it because it stuck to boot, I had open atv 6.2 until yesterday .
Hi bud I my zgemma I put the usb in and had to turn the power on at the back & press & hold the power button on the front when I let go it says flash, other boxes do other things,

Hi bud I my zgemma I put the usb in and had to turn the power on at the back & press & hold the power button on the front when I let go it says flash, other boxes do other things,
Yes its supposed to say flash, have you not let it do it.

Once it says flash, the box should then flash open atv , then get you on to your infinity stage. whereabouts in N-Ireland are you , in case I am near there

Usually a reflash should fix it, if you have put the correct open atv for your box onto the usb, then unzip, then insert into the back of the box, and you have a h2h box, have you tried other usbs as zgemmas usually are fussy, sounds like this is what the problem could be.

Usually a reflash should fix it, if you have put the correct open atv for your box onto the usb, then unzip, then insert into the back of the box, and you have a h2h box, have you tried other usbs as zgemmas usually are fussy, sounds like this is what the problem could be.
no joy .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back