WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there quick question.
i have the wooshbuild installed when I go on FileZilla and go on "USR" and scroll down "KEYS" it is completely empty I cant find no CCcam file anywhere to put my line.
when I use the iPab skin there is somewhere in the "ETC" file for me to put copy and paste my line, but fpr some reason I get no signal no picture nothing and when I go on import ccam it says no files have been found.

if this is not allowed in this forum I am sorry
This is the WooshBuild Infinity support thread and cam have been extensively tested and all files required are pre-installed. If you are not running Infinity, please use the WooshBuild 5/6/7 support thread here: http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-support-thread.109525/page-281 if you have more issues.

Here is an empty cccam.cfg file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sx4bq2gsbwcc4z4/CCcam.cfg?dl=1

It is basically a renamed txt file, you don't need a special one. Also as you are running WooshBuild you can use the USB Cam Importer and save the messing with ftp and so on. FTP isn't required regardless of what you are doing. Just use your computer network and copy files to your box that way if needed.

Hi i reflashed wooshbuild infinity now. Great image. I have one confusion normally wooshbuild new update version and images come like v7 to v7.02. Wooshbuild infinity works same or different from that. New wooshbuild infinity will get this kind of update.

Hi

No, WooshBuild Infinity will not have version numbers anymore as you are free to use which ever openATV version you chose. So far 5.1, 5.3, 6.0, 6.1 and 6.2 have all been tested and all work without issue.

Updates will be done to WooshBuild Infinity plugins such as WB Config, VPN adder and skins etc, but all openATV updates can be done from the software updates option on the blue button.

The WooshBuild Infinity setup process has had some huge changes since it's release which will improve on it's simplicity and end results, but you get to use this when you decide to flash your box again.

Hi if open atv new update and image will come after this update we need to do again wooshbuild infinity set up. Our back up setting will help to restore the old setting.

Hi if open atv new update and image will come after this update we need to do again wooshbuild infinity set up. Our back up setting will help to restore the old setting.
Yes, lets say openATV release 6.2 as a public stable release, you can simply backup your settings, flash your box and run the setup again. You restore your settings when asked and everything installed will be the latest versions available and your box will be fully up to date, including Infinity.

it means flash new image and restore setting. Work will complete. old iptv and line will work so, no need to work again from begining on install iptv and set up line.

it means flash new image and restore setting. Work will complete. old iptv and line will work so, no need to work again from begining on install iptv and set up line.
IPTV bouquets will be saved yes. I don't know how you added your IPTV or where it is stored so that depends on your IPTV provider.

But yes, everything else is backed in your settings backup. Setting up Infinity then is a 2 minute job once you have your fresh openATV on it.

is 6.2 now available for h2s ? and is it stable
It has been available to the public as a beta for months now and as time has gone on it has become very stable. Lots of daily updates at the moment, and for 3 days the updates bricked the H9 range of zgemma boxes, but a quick flash back to the working day and all was good.

Remember it is a beta. Backup your settings at the very least before flashing it.
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/index.php?open=zgemmah2s

Thank u very much wooshbuild infinity team. good job.
I m using autoiptv. Back up iptv and restore will work.

Thank u very much wooshbuild team. good job.
I m using autoiptv. Back up iptv and restore will work.
I don't know what that is, sorry. There are so many IPTV providers using different methods to install IPTV.

Make a complete backup of your box before you install infinity and also make the settings backup.

I can tell you that whatever was available in WooshBuild 7 is available in Infinity.

If the blue button says 6.1 by the side of it, then it is showing 6.2 links.
6.2 will be in the filenames

If the blue button has 6.2 by the side of it, it is showing 6.1 links
6.1 will be in the filenames

Hi if something record in the box internal memory, how can i find the recording and delete it.
Thanks

Can't get IPTV program info to populate. Was working fine with Wooshbuild 7.

I updated my Zgemma H2S with most up to date openatv and then installed Wooshbuild Infinity.
Installed IPTV plugin called ‘IPTV Bouquet Maker (IPTV for Enigma2 – E2m3u2bouquet plugin)’ and channels working fine.
Then went into EPGIMPORT plugin and usually go into epgimport sources and select "ROOT" and then after a manual update the program info would show.
The problem is "ROOT" isn't there to select it, any ideas?

How do I set up swap file again? It takes you through the process at the beginning but I want to change memory stick to a larger one but not sure how to get to swap file menu.

Also I've had no trouble flashing any box apart from the original vu duo. Maybe there's not enough memory for OpenATV as both woosh and ipab don't work but openvix is fine...

ok so installed infinity with atv6.2 but trying to import the adult script through putty says command not found any ideas works fine with wb7

I am on the part now where you choose your device listed so that a Webif can open. But, when I click the device, it says 'the site can't be reached' and is a blank page. Any ideas why?
put your ip address of your box into web broser on your computer that will open web if

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back