WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open the attached zip file (thanks to Willo) in winzip. Open the PDF file and follow the instructions for preparing your USB stick. Once the USB stick is formatted using the tool carry on.

Down the zip file for the H2H: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/zgemmah2h/openatv-6.2-zgemmah2h-20181116_usb.zip
Open the zip file and copy the zgemma folder from the zip file onto the USB. Don't have anything else on the USB.

With the box turned off and no other USB devices or micros SD cards plugged in, plug in the zgemma USB stick into the front USB slot under the front flap.
Turn the box on.
When you see the front display say USB / UPDT press the front power button once. The front display will now change to FLSH

After a few minutes the box will restart.
If it doesn't start up format a different USB and use that
If it still doesn't start up, try yesterdays openATV image, if that doesn't work try the day before that.
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/index.php?open=zgemmah2h

Attachments

• Preparing Flash Drives (1).zip
    796.7 KB · Views: 5
It does look like a usb related problem, I flashed a h2h this morning and I used a 8gb sandisk cruzer and I didn't have any problems, I remember a few months ago trying to flash a different zgemma, star2, I think, but I tried a lot of usbs before it would work.

Once it is unzipped thats what goes into the box, yes.
graham whenever ive dloaded the zip file and unzipped it theres always been a folder called zgemma then inside that folder is another folder called zgemma and thats what ive put on the usb? i might be wrong but im sure thats how it is

Yes same thing, I sent him a pm earlier explaining how I always flash boxes and its the same way that he has been trying, hopefully he gets it sorted before long.

its not the h3 folder you put on on its own is it ?
Yes same thing, I sent him a pm earlier explaining how I always flash boxes and its the same way that he has been trying, hopefully he gets it sorted before long.
Thanks for your assistance , myself I can't do more, as I said before my box was ok beside updating it, I am going to buy another box , and start again from there. thanks mate.

@phl - What is your real netID please and I will see if I can find out why it isn't showing in the list.
Hi bud It was on the list (Belfast) the 1st time i tried the update but it didnt work, but then today it was gone, but that time I was able to get the software on using netid Liverpool, then change it to belfast in ABM,

Thanks for your assistance , myself I can't do more, as I said before my box was ok beside updating it, I am going to buy another box , and start again from there. thanks mate.
Bud, dont give up, stick on freesat for now and take your time, take it very slowly, 1st thing went bad on me was the newest openatv image, try another one, when I put the usb in the back 1st go it didnt auto boot, I had to put the power on (Back button) and hold the power on button on the front and then let go, it started to say flash on the box, then just follow the guild, Making sure you click on your box model zgemma (Airdigital) that opens up Openwebif, from here you click Terminal, this is where you in put some text that downloads & installs the woosh infi. mine like most done all this ok, its just after it loads it was not finding VM tuners, but I got mine sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back