WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i'll keep trying. just watched the youtube guide and it should install the picons right after the point where mine freezes. Box was only delivered today too, am gutted

put the box into standby, then power off at the socket for a few mins, put the opeantv6.2 usb in the rear port and power on

a hard reset often clears the cobwebs and it should flash ok

Tried installing satellite only but same issue

put the box into standby, then power off at the socket for a few mins, put the opeantv6.2 usb in the rear port and power on

a hard reset often clears the cobwebs and it should flash ok
No joy. had it unplugged for an hour. still sticks at same point. what am I missing here?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, tried changing skins and going through settings but nothing. Just channel number and/or clock. If I do find a solution I'll post it up
it is strange as i have tested a clean openatv and it does show the channel name, wondering if whooshbuild inadvertently deletes something?

it is strange as i have tested a clean openatv and it does show the channel name, wondering if whooshbuild inadvertently deletes something?

I suspect that might be the case unfortunately :( Hopefully there is some kind of extension released which would put the channel name option back or force it.

Not sure if I'm in the right thread, so apologies in advance if I am, My E2iPlayer no longer finds working links or results to searches and when I try to update it says 'There is no updte for the current configuration'. I haven't changed any settings, any ideas guys?

TIA

Scott

Not sure if I'm in the right thread, so apologies in advance if I am, My E2iPlayer no longer finds working links or results to searches and when I try to update it says 'There is no updte for the current configuration'. I haven't changed any settings, any ideas guys?

TIA

Scott
Go to plugins menu, click red, find e2iplayer and remove it.
Reboot box.
Go back to pllugins menu, click green, download it and install again

Hi. My since upgrading (formatting then re-flashinng) wooshbuild infinity on my zgemma H2s it keeps going to blue screen then crashing randomly, sometimes it happens regularly and sometimes not very often. Please could help.

Just to update those who helped. I've got my IPTV up and running but without whooshbuild infinity. If anyone does find the same issue and resolves it, please let me know, thanks again to all who helped :)

Hello everyone, sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I assume this plugin was installed with Whooshbuild. The plugin I am talking about is "multi transcoding setup" which is in the plugin section. Does anyone know what this is? I see you can change settings such as resolution, framerate and Mbps? Just wondering if this could help at all?

hi all im trying to log into the terminal on webif,entered the login as root and then i go a link to copy and paste but nothing happens,is there something im doing wrong any info would be appriciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back