WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i`m getting a lag when changing channels since moving from previous wooshbuild to the infinity for some reason,
like a humming/whirring noise kicks in on the box during the lag aswell which i assume is the fan?
also when i turn the box on from standby the channel shows on the box but i get blank screen on tv,
i have to go into epg and press on a channel to get a picture, everything is or is meant to be set up to do exactly the same as it was doing on previous build but it was smooth, instant and lag free before.
anyone any ideas what could be causing it?....box is vu solo2.
i think it`s only happening with iptv channels but coincides with upgrading to infinity for some reason.

Last edited:
Morning all,
My Gigablue UHD UE 4K crashes everytime I try to do a full image backup. This is a fresh install of Infinity sitting on ATV 6.2. I have a built in HDD to which it will try to backup to I suppose. I cant see any option to change the backup destination to USB for example. Error log below:
10:38:12.5084 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:82 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] BOX MACHINEBUILD = >gb7252<
10:38:12.5085 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:83 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] BOX MACHINENAME = >UHD UE 4K<
10:38:12.5085 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:84 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] BOX MACHINEBRAND = >GigaBlue<
10:38:12.5086 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:85 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] BOX MODEL = >gbue4k<
10:38:12.5087 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:86 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] OEM MODEL = >gigablue<
10:38:12.5087 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:87 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] IMAGEFOLDER = >gigablue/ue4k<
10:38:12.5088 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:88 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] UBINIZE = ><
10:38:12.5089 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:89 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] MKUBIFS = ><
10:38:12.5089 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:90 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] MTDBOOT = >none<
10:38:12.5090 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:91 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] MTDKERNEL = >mmcblk0p4<
10:38:12.5090 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:92 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] MTDROOTFS = >mmcblk0p5<
10:38:12.5091 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:93 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] ROOTFSBIN = >rootfs.tar.bz2<
10:38:12.5091 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:94 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] KERNELBIN = >kernel.bin<
10:38:12.5092 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:95 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] ROOTFSTYPE = >tar.bz2<
10:38:12.5092 { } Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py:96 __init__ [FULL BACKUP] EMMCIMG = >none<
10:38:12.5144 { D } Traceback (most recent call last):
10:38:12.5145 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 48, in action
10:38:12.5154 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Infopanel/QuickMenu.py", line 376, in ok
10:38:12.5155 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Infopanel/QuickMenu.py", line 524, in okSubList
10:38:12.5156 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 327, in open
10:38:12.5166 { D } dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
10:38:12.5168 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 265, in instantiateDialog
10:38:12.5170 { D } return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
10:38:12.5171 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 287, in doInstantiateDialog
10:38:12.5173 { D } dlg = screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
10:38:12.5173 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py", line 99, in __init__
10:38:12.5178 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/SoftwareManager/ImageBackup.py", line 221, in list_files
10:38:12.5180 { D } AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getextdevices'
10:38:12.5180 [ E ] python/python.cpp:209 call [ePyObject] (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0xaba9d2b0>>,('SetupActions', 'ok')) failed)

Hi all,

I have added a 1tb hdd to my zgemma h7s and intialised it, created swapfile and can record no problems but soon as I come out of a recording my box crashes and reboots. I reflashed box with my new hard drive but still having the same issues. Timeshift works fine watching normal TV it is just when I come out of watching a recording, I have set timeshift settings to automatically start as 'disabled' but no luck.

Any help cheers

hi, flashed over to woosh from ipab, i used to put my lines in usr/keys in the ccam.cfg folder whether it was N or C both cleared no issues.... but cant seem to get them to clear on woosh, are the lines meant to go in another location?.. i know i can use the ccam importer and have used it to get them lines working but wondering why they wouldnt clear when i did it manually.

cheers

Hi Wooshman, I made alterations you suggested after looking at my crash logs, Menu/setup/recordings and timeshift. disabled it. Also made sure auto was set to off, but still
crashing. Not sure whats going on. I will attach logs.

Attachments

• crash1112.txt
    20 KB · Views: 5
  • crash11121.txt
    27.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi Woosh...

Ive just downloaded Infinity, OPen atv 6.2 for zgemma h2.s
20181209 and also 20181210... put the file onto a USB and tried to Flash 2 boxes, but nothing??? Now tried 4 different USB's, and still, when I power up the H2.s with the USB inseeted, its NOT giving me the "USB" symbol on the front of the box, for me then to press the On/Off button, to flash it???

Any Ideas??

I have... Always unzip then copy the zgemma file to the Usb??
SO don't know why, even tried it on another 2 zgemma h2.s boxes, and still nothing?!?!?!

this is the USB not being recognised.
format the usb sticks with FAT32 before you start
also, rename the file called noforce to force, then try again, the stick shouldn;t be too small or large, try something about 8gb

Again, I have formatted them to FAT32... and they are all 8gb sticks.. tried 2.0 and 3.0 sticks...
Still nothing. Will try renaming that file... as never done that before....

Col

Hi guys,
Just wondering if anyone can help, I'm trying to add vpn to my zgemma h9s using both vpn easy adder and also digibit vpn adder with 2 different accounts pia and digibit I can't get it to work whatsoever iv triple checkes login details etc and the vpns work fine on my phone so I know it's somewhere on my box any ideas

Hi Wooshman, I made alterations you suggested after looking at my crash logs, Menu/setup/recordings and timeshift. disabled it. Also made sure auto was set to off, but still
crashing. Not sure whats going on. I will attach logs.
Both crash logs are showing this error

gui/ewidget.cpp:337 recalcClipRegionsWhenVisible gui/ewidget.cpp:337 ASSERTION t FAILED!

Same line number and same error. I can't remember when you box crashes and I don't know what the crash message is actually saying as it is a system file causing it and not something I have any experience with. For something to try though, change to the Metrix default skin and see if it crashes then. What skin are you currently using and what version?

Hi guys,
Just wondering if anyone can help, I'm trying to add vpn to my zgemma h9s using both vpn easy adder and also digibit vpn adder with 2 different accounts pia and digibit I can't get it to work whatsoever iv triple checkes login details etc and the vpns work fine on my phone so I know it's somewhere on my box any ideas
Anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back