WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve newly joined & hope this is the right place e to ask the question......
Hi, I’ve just got my first ZGemma box H2H with WooshBuild Infinity & we’re having a few problems. We have the Sky Q skin on (as we’ve just had Sky).

1 - When we go to watch a film that’s already on there (not the movie channels) we get audio (but sometimes the sound is on/off) but not visual. The message on the TV reads “Unsupported signal, check device output”. I’m guessing it can’t be he HDMI cable as this doesn’t happen elsewhere. The TV is a 55” Sony Smart TV circa 4 years old.

2 - I’ve bought a 64gb USB to record onto. When we’ve recorded & go back to watch it, the recording plays the first 10 seconds & then stops. We’ve been told we can’t record something & then watch another channel whilst it’s recording, is this true?

3 - Programmes keep stop/starting & pixelating, not all the time, but every so often. Internet is EE & we’ve been guaranteed
- D/L Speed - 40-76mb/sec
- Upload - 13 to 20 mb/sec
- Min guaranteed speed 35mb/sec

I’m not a massively techy guy, but I can figure stuff out, so if there’s anyone with any ideas please give me a shout.

Cheers.

If infinity was installed you would have a softcam panel and softcams installed.
Run a scan in ABM to sort channel oder etc
That's what initially thought but it didn't. So I got all working at the end, thank you all for your help, really appreciated.

That's what initially thought but it didn't. So I got all working at the end, thank you all for your help, really appreciated.
What box is this on please? A handful of people have experienced this but I see no pattern as to why the softcam didn't install.

Guys, is there a plugin available to watch a media server e.g Plex or Emby for watching within my own house/network?

It would literally be the last thing I need to have everything under one device. Running Wooshbuil Infinity on a Zgemma H5.2S

Guys, is there a plugin available to watch a media server e.g Plex or Emby for watching within my own house/network?

It would literally be the last thing I need to have everything under one device. Running Wooshbuil Infinity on a Zgemma H5.2S
Dreamplex will do the job

What box is this on please? A handful of people have experienced this but I see no pattern as to why the softcam didn't install.
Hi Wooshman, Zgemma H2H. when you press the red button you usualy have the softcam panel but after the install it didn't. downloaded it through plugins. all working great. thanks for incredible build.

have just downloaded autobouquets maker from plugins will I just remove E2 and set up autobouquetsmaker?
Sorry if I have jumped into this reply, I have put infinity on all of my boxes and the Autobpuquetsmaker just does not work, or is not giving me what I want, I have gone through all of the setup options multiple times, and have selected fta and sky uk, but I can not get the channels that are scrambled, I do not mean 'watch' them, I know this is not possible, but I still want the channel place markers there and the EPG to show what is on these channels, I use the epg to see what time and channel programs are on sky, but it is not only sky, lots of other channels are missing, I have had to reinstall E2 to get these channels back, is this done by design because the channels are not available to watch?

It is done by what you select. Infinity setup asks if you want to only show FTA channels - if you answer yes then this is what you get. If you answer no you see the premium channels listed too.

Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> Providers -> In the sky section, change the FTA only to No. Save and then select the Start scan option.
Thanks for the reply wooshman, I had already tried this on both of my Star 2S boxes but it does not show the Sky channels, ie if I go to fav films, the first item is film 4 and the same with sports it starts at BT, I even tried turning off the FTA section and only scanning sky with FTA only set to No?

Hi Folks i cant seem to install Sky new skin for dreamplex as it causes my zgemma h2h to get stuck in a reboot then i have to delete dreamplex from the box using my ftp client. Im struggling with this and wondering have any of yous successfully installed the skin?

Zgemma H7S, Openatv 6.2, Wooshbuild, SkyWB, satellite only, 2 LNBs to 28.2 and 13, internal HDD

For the past week I’ve been trying to do a Complete Backup but always crashes after a few seconds with blue error screen detailing failure.

No problem with backup of settings.

Have tried onto HDD, then tried onto a USB stick, changed to two different skins – crashes each time.

Just did a Systems Update just in case – Complete backup still crashed.

The original install went without any problem and everything else is working as far as I can see.

Next “solution” is to reinstall WB.

Can I do this easily? Do I start from the webif terminal command step as detailed in ‘WooshBuild Infinity - For ALL Enigma2 boxes’ thread? I’m not bothered if the internal HDD gets cleared – maybe best to let it do that.

When I installed WB for the first time the other week it first scanned the 13 satellite and then the 28.2 overwriting the 13 satellite’s channels in Last Scanned. Is there any way if getting 28.2 scan to append to the 13 satellite scanned channels? If not then not a big deal as I can do an extra scan once installed.

Many thanks in advance.

Ed

Zgemma H7S, Openatv 6.2, Wooshbuild, SkyWB, satellite only, 2 LNBs to 28.2 and 13, internal HDD

For the past week I’ve been trying to do a Complete Backup but always crashes after a few seconds with blue error screen detailing failure.

No problem with backup of settings.

Have tried onto HDD, then tried onto a USB stick, changed to two different skins – crashes each time.

Just did a Systems Update just in case – Complete backup still crashed.

The original install went without any problem and everything else is working as far as I can see.

Next “solution” is to reinstall WB.

Can I do this easily? Do I start from the webif terminal command step as detailed in ‘WooshBuild Infinity - For ALL Enigma2 boxes’ thread? I’m not bothered if the internal HDD gets cleared – maybe best to let it do that.

When I installed WB for the first time the other week it first scanned the 13 satellite and then the 28.2 overwriting the 13 satellite’s channels in Last Scanned. Is there any way if getting 28.2 scan to append to the 13 satellite scanned channels? If not then not a big deal as I can do an extra scan once installed.

Many thanks in advance.

Ed
the blue screen is telling you there's a crash log, upload the recent crash logs here and we'll have a butchers at them, might be worth us pointing and laughing for a few minutes although the truth of the matter is we're all guessing :grin: Have a look in /home/root/logs/

I’m a X unix system admin tried installing the wooshbuild and was unable to as it would seem I’m missing the package installer “ opkg “ could someone point me in the right direction, or tell me where I’ve gone wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back