WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have a play too tomorrow on the H7 and see what happens.
Thanks to all. Very grateful. Just to reiterate... I have 3 inages, Willobuild on Vix, Infinity and vanilla openatv. Multiboot switching works fine from Vix and vanilla atv but as soon as I try it from Infinity I get the crash. It is the same when I try and do a full image backup on infinity. Also, I've switched Vix to be the image in slot 1 expecting that to be the first image to boot up but when restarting from Infinity it boots back into Infinity and I've then lost multiboot capability. I have to then rename startup files to boot into the image I want.

Thanks to all. Very grateful. Just to reiterate... I have 3 inages, Willobuild on Vix, Infinity and vanilla openatv. Multiboot switching works fine from Vix and vanilla atv but as soon as I try it from Infinity I get the crash. It is the same when I try and do a full image backup on infinity. Also, I've switched Vix to be the image in slot 1 expecting that to be the first image to boot up but when restarting from Infinity it boots back into Infinity and I've then lost multiboot capability. I have to then rename startup files to boot into the image I want.

Try grogbuild freerange to see how that works

Reactions: pdw
It's Image backup in Software management.
Just tried it in 'complete backup' (blue button, software mangament, complete backup) and the box also crashes.

Different crash log to the multiboot problem but the same error message

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1546814517.txt
    16.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi

Hoping someone can help me....

Thought I'd give the Woosh Infinity a go (was Woosh 7 user). All is well for the satellite side but for when I use E2m3u2bouquet to create my IPTV providers bouquets, they all download and the EPGImport runs fine but all the channels in all the bouquets say N/A . I have two providers and its the same for both.

Im not sure if this is me being an idiot or is something with the build or plugin but Im stuck

Please help??

UPDATE 1 - I'll try install again as I think I've stuck 6.1 and not 6.2 on here!*

UPDATE 2 - Reinstalled using 6.2 and the IPTV bouquets still all say N/A :(

UPDATE 3 - After a sleep I had another look and its working, I edited the TV and VOD Stream Type from 5002 to 4097. Im pretty sure I had a plugin before which did this behind the scenes....SERVICEPP (?) ...which I hadn't put on. Anyway, working now, this may or may not help someone else who's as stupid as me. Thanks for the effort on the Infinity!!!

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm not sure I don't have a multiboot box just uno4k and I don't have infinity installed but I do have openmultiboot plugin installed. I might try infinity when I get chance and see if I get the same crash but it seems to be only happening on hd51

Ok I've just tried on my Uno4k with openmultiboot plugin but that's different to supported multiboot boxes so I'm not sure if it helps.

I have vix as flash image then installed OpenATV 6.2 into multiboot upload and went through wooshbuild infinity setup after setting up used multiboot to flash back to Vix. I also can switch from box back to wooshbuild infinity without issues.

Thanks dsayers. It looks as if its either a HD51 issue or Ive done something wrong. Ive set it up twice with the same crash results.

Thanks dsayers. It looks as if its either a HD51 issue or Ive done something wrong. Ive set it up twice with the same crash results.

dsayers has tested with openmultiboot which is a plugin rather than native multiboot.
They work completely differently so not necessarily something you've done wrong.

Reactions: pdw
Give me an hour and I will send you a PM with a test to see if it resolves the issue. It looks like Infinity is currently pulling an older file from openATV which is causing the issue on your box. It also gives me chance to make a couple of small changes too.

Hi i need help. I have zgemma H5 2tc . I flahed wooshbuild infinty. I have problem in mgcamed 1.38 to install. i could not find any plugin in mgcam 1.38 in plugin section. i downloaded from mg cam 1,38. and reload through ipk in my box, after i pressed red button and went to softcam panel but i could not find there. any help please. thanks

if mgcamd1.38 isn't visible in plugin downloads, this is because it's already installed.
when you go to softcam panel, make sure active cam2 is set to 'no cam'
in active cam1, scroll left/right with the remote until mgcamd1.38 appears

Give me an hour and I will send you a PM with a test to see if it resolves the issue. It looks like Infinity is currently pulling an older file from openATV which is causing the issue on your box. It also gives me chance to make a couple of small changes too.
Thanks to everybody who has helped and commented on this. Woosh has fixed it - he provided me with the test file which I used to reflash and reinstall Infinity and now multiboot is working a treat.

Thanks to everybody who has helped and commented on this. Woosh has fixed it - he provided me with the test file which I used to reflash and reinstall Infinity and now multiboot is working a treat.
I have updated the bits and pieces so all is working as it should.

Thanks for your testing @pdw, please it is sorted for you.

using metrix skin done software update through software manager now when i press info on a channel its just white description no colour background it used to be blue restored settings and still no change any one no what i have to do to change it in the metrix colour settings thanks its just white writing so without the back ground colour i cant see what it says properly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back