WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apols all, just checking did i post this in the correct thread plz? i have made the assumption it should be here? Thanks
You should have a layout which looks like this:
upload_2019-1-17_18-6-37.png
And Dave etc should be in Entertainment:
upload_2019-1-17_18-7-18.png

My Infinity setup is done selecting Satellite only, Show freesat only - No and I use a cam too.

The box then scans at the end of the Inifinty setup and that is how my channels and bouquets look

HI

Totally new to this so bare with me. I've installed WB using the guide on here.

I'm at the Woosh Build Infinity splash screen with the blue spinning logo in the corner. How long does this step take? It's been over an hour now. Not sure if it's stuck in some sort of loop?

You should have a layout which looks like this:
And Dave etc should be in Entertainment:

My Infinity setup is done selecting Satellite only, Show freesat only - No and I use a cam too.

The box then scans at the end of the Inifinty setup and that is how my channels and bouquets look

Thanks for the reply, from the pics I attached in the original post, I thought I had the same settings you have just described, although i must be doing something wrong?

HI

Totally new to this so bare with me. I've installed WB using the guide on here.

I'm at the Woosh Build Infinity splash screen with the blue spinning logo in the corner. How long does this step take? It's been over an hour now. Not sure if it's stuck in some sort of loop?
Not sure where you are to be honest but it shouldnt take an hour. Turn the box off and on again and hopefully it should start you at the beginning of the setup

Thanks for the reply, from the pics I attached in the original post, I thought I had the same settings you have just described, although i must be doing something wrong?
Have you tried deleting the bouquets then running another scan

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where you are to be honest but it shouldnt take an hour. Turn the box off and on again and hopefully it should start you at the beginning of the setup

I've attached an image of what's being displayed. I've powered off and back on again but still same problem. The number on the front of the box goes to 0-50 then 50-63, then goes back to 0 again. The box is a H2S, i'm worried that i've bricked it already. Only had it 2 hours haha. It's a H2S

thanks for the help in advance

Attachments

• IMG_5905.jpg
    IMG_5905.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 18
VPN Help
hi
Trying to get my VPN working ,
Been reading through the threads unable to find any answers.
The problem im having is that , when i enter all my details ,it does not save (nordVPN).
i get green lights and thats about it . it does not save or change the ip address .
i hoping there must be someone who has had this problem and resolved it .
Any help would be appreciated, its driving me crazy

VPN Help
hi
The problem im having is that , when i enter all my details ,it does not save (nordVPN).
i get green lights and thats about it . it does not save or change the ip address .
http://www.techkings.org/search/10999536/?q=nordvpn&o=date&c[node]=106

VPN Help
hi
I have never done this but I have read that with virgin you have to change the nameserver settings in the network.
If that fails try this script method to see if that works
http://www.techkings.org/threads/op...-network-on-enigma2.135282/page-4#post-888473

Hi, i have a zgemma h.2s. Does anyone know how to install xtream on wooshbuild infinity. I thought i could use the build to download the program but i cant see it. I have the apk on usb but i cant even see where to access it in the settings.

Hi, i have a zgemma h.2s. Does anyone know how to install xtream on wooshbuild infinity. I thought i could use the build to download the program but i cant see it. I have the apk on usb but i cant even see where to access it in the settings.
when you plug the usb in to your box, do you get a popup saying `install local extensions`
You can also do it through the box blue button > plugins > ipk installer

when you plug the usb in to your box, do you get a popup saying `install local extensions`
You can also do it through the box blue button > plugins > ipk installer
Didnt get the pop up before but i put it onto the usb and it worked :), thanks for replying

I've just installed the latest version of wooshbuild but I've go no channels due to the fact I've not got my line entered.

How do I go about entering my line into my H5 ZGemma, I use to do it through dream explorer, USR then into keys but I can't do it this time.

Anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

I've just installed the latest version of wooshbuild but I've go no channels due to the fact I've not got my line entered.

How do I go about entering my line into my H5 ZGemma, I use to do it through dream explorer, USR then into keys but I can't do it this time.

Anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Put your line on to a usb and use the cam importer

No clue
Been reading all day, looks like Easy wooshbuild adder for VPN is not very easy.
Can is there anyone got it working or is it a dead end if so please help

Is that just a case of typing it in to notepad and saving to usb.

How would I go about getting the newcamd list in the keys section as before.

No clue
Been reading all day, looks like Easy wooshbuild adder for VPN is not very easy.
Can is there anyone got it working or is it a dead end if so please help
I dont have any nord details to try for you. All I will say is it works on PIA. If you want to PM your details I will test it for you. Then you will know if it is your setup or not
Is that just a case of typing it in to notepad and saving to usb.

How would I go about getting the newcamd list in the keys section as before.
I have never used dream explorer to put a line in before. So I can help on that one
To use the cam importer just put your line into https://www.dropbox.com/s/oasmsuqfyty62ew/newcamd.list?dl=1
Go into wb config then cam importer and import the line (just keep pressing ok)

Have you tried deleting the bouquets then running another scan

Deleted bouquets an rescanned and still the same problem. It must be a setting somewhere

Deleted bouquets an rescanned and still the same problem. It must be a setting somewhere
Probably the easiest thing to do is to re-flash it then. Its easier than trying to figure out what could be wrong. 10 mins and hopefully you should be up and running again

Hi all, since upgrading to Infinity Build I can no longer complete a full back to HDD. It starts and never completes. Any help appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back