WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You an set them both up to work how you want. It is possible that as standard though from an Infinity install one will stay blank. You need to mess with something. @makido is the person to answer this as she has one.
Thanks for your prompt reply, hopefully makido can advise what I need to tweak as I’m off this week and looking at giving it ago

I using wooshbuild infinity on my zgemma h2h and mutant 51 awesome work, I see you can use it on vu + duo2 will the lcd screen and menu screen work or will they stay blank? One normally says tv channel and lcd shows channel with picons and program time in bar
As woosh says when you install infinity the LCD screen is blank. You can set it up as you like but I just load the LCD4linux default settings.
From your normal tv screen > green button > LCD4linux > menu > load defaults/empty config > ok > exit > green to save

As woosh says when you install infinity the LCD screen is blank. You can set it up as you like but I just load the LCD4linux default settings.
From your normal tv screen > green button > LCD4linux > menu > load defaults/empty config > ok > exit > green to save
Thanks for the advice .ive flashed this morning gone into open webif and when I enter the url I’m getting -bash:url no such file or directory any ideas?

i have flashed my vu+duo2 with wooshbuild infinity but they is no autobuoquet maker in setup to do a scan any ideas please!!!!

I have the same issue. It’s not only a whooshbuild Issue as I have tried grogs build and autobouquet maker is also missing there

it must be an openatv issue, ABM is not on the feed or it is corrupted as there's reports of this in a few places today
I've attached an ipk of ABM 3.1 for enigma2 boxes to this post, download and unzip it and put it on a usb then follow on screen instructions to install it

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_3.1+git518+9dc7ba5-r0_mips32el.zip
    270.6 KB · Views: 142
it must be an openatv issue, ABM is not on the feed or it is corrupted as there's reports of this in a few places today
I've attached an ipk of ABM 3.1 for enigma2 boxes to this post, download and unzip it and put it on a usb then follow on screen instructions to install it

Can I ftp it to system plugins or will that conflict with the corrupt ABM that is already there?

are you using the same box?
I have the same issue. It’s not only a whooshbuild Issue as I have tried grogs build and autobouquet maker is also missing there
you can try it, it either works or it doesn't
you can remove ABM from plugins first, then ftp it and see if it loads
if you have a usb, you can install from that easier
awesome stuff , thanks pabloescaban worked a treat

awesome stuff , thanks pabloescaban worked a treat

No zgemma h2h.
It was fine when I flashed my first box on Sunday (apart from not recognising my iptv) but autobouquets maker was not installing yesterday

Hi,
I am an new member to the site. I am a senior citizen and have been using STB for over 5 years.
I currently use a VU + Solo2 and I was using Ipab on it until a few months ago.
I re flashed using OpenATV 6.2 then went onto installing Wooshbuild Infinity.
I followed the guides on the site to make sure that it was installed correctly.

It did take a while but eventually all went as planned... well nearly except the language came up as German .
Not sure why but after a few clicks to "Ja " it came up with the screen to choose the language which i changed to English US.

So now a happy user of Wooshbuild. Just one question ,I delete the bouquets that I dont want eg Kids,International,Religious etc. However on next scheduled EPG update they all appear again.
Can anyone advise a simple solution on how to delete them permanently please.

Thank you for your excellent site and helpful information

Hasta Luego

Hi,
I am an new member to the site. I am a senior citizen and have been using STB for over 5 years.
I currently use a VU + Solo2 and I was using Ipab on it until a few months ago.
I re flashed using OpenATV 6.2 then went onto installing Wooshbuild Infinity.
I followed the guides on the site to make sure that it was installed correctly.

It did take a while but eventually all went as planned... well nearly except the language came up as German .
Not sure why but after a few clicks to "Ja " it came up with the screen to choose the language which i changed to English US.

So now a happy user of Wooshbuild. Just one question ,I delete the bouquets that I dont want eg Kids,International,Religious etc. However on next scheduled EPG update they all appear again.
Can anyone advise a simple solution on how to delete them permanently please.

Thank you for your excellent site and helpful information

Hasta Luego
Tv, Menu you should have the option to purge deleted bouquets

Still had no luck getting EPG data for CNN HD (and a few others) :/

Been fiddling with ABM Provider config and doing lots of EPG downloads, unfortunately nothing I've found helps. I found the log viewer for EPG Import, can't see anything in there (Unknown Channel etc.) about CNN (HD or otherwise).

No matter what I do, I can only get Now & Next information by tuning the channel. Does everyone else (UK) have EPG data for CNN HD? (also Euronews, and one or two others I'm not bothered about)

Cheers,

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back