WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Wondering if anyone could help with suls and iptv and epg presentation.

Basically I got my iptv working using suls script and then using EPG importer. This works great however if I use skyq skin to find the channel groups I have to press epG twice to get a list of groups created by suls script. If I use skynew skin when I press ePG the channel groups (at the top of the ePG) do not change its always all channels.Is there a way of creating these tags or names or however they are referenced? Im proficient in using Linux so I can do terminal stuff.

Cheers peeps

Last edited:
Hi all. Wondering if anyone could help with suls and iptv and epg presentation.

Basically I got my iptv working using suls script and then using EPG importer. This works great however if I use skyq skin to find the channel groups I have to press epG twice to get a list of groups created by suls script. If I use skynew skin when I press ePG the channel groups (at the top of the ePG) do not change its always all channels.Is there a way of creating these tags or names or however they are referenced? Im proficient in using Linux so I can do terminal stuff.

Cheers peeps
Try pressing left to change catagories or press ok on epg and press next to move to next catagory on epg and if it's creating an all channels list then when you was setting suls up you selected for it to do that as it gives you the option

Yer thanks... sorry o prob didn't explain properly.

In the ePG at the top there is groups I.e. HD +1 mo IRS and such.
However when I press next it does not change the heading it stays as all channels. I have checked my bouquest and there is no all channels bouquet. I want to be able to have the top of the epg change to whatever group im viewing.

Thanks

Yer thanks... sorry o prob didn't explain properly.

In the ePG at the top there is groups I.e. HD +1 mo IRS and such.
However when I press next it does not change the heading it stays as all channels. I have checked my bouquest and there is no all channels bouquet. I want to be able to have the top of the epg change to whatever group im viewing.

Thanks
What skin you using go back into suls and have a look see if all channels is enabled

meh rename the bouquets in /etc/enigma didnt work. where does the epg live ? all my groups are prepend with e2m3u2Bouquet- id like to remove that

its ok i found it....... its in the bouqets... so the bouquets are in /etc/enigma/ they have an extension of .tv. the epg groups come from a line inside each of those files like the example below its always line 1
#NAME E2m3u2Bouquet - UK | Sports
im going to rename this to Just Sports. restart the box and boom sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back